Pilot Records Database

Let'sgoflying!

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Taylor
Has anyone been able to access this?
I keep getting denied; info does not match what we have on file. (none of my info has changed in 10 years)

Yep mine fails too, Get down to putting my certificate number and issue date in and it fails.

In addition, in stellar FAA fashion, the freaking HELPDESK page doesn't work. I get an obtuse access denied message.

Last edited:
All my info before 2012 seems to be missing from the database, the last time I looked.
I haven't been able to look for about 6 months.

Are you referring to your own Airmen Services account or to the public accessible Airman Inquiry page or something else?

If you were trying to access it today then it might be linked to a internal server update. I couldn’t access the FAA side of the system all day due to IT upgrades.

It’s also the Fiscal year turn over. So a lot of systems are being backed up, moved around, and reset for FY19

I was able to log on to Airmen Services and access Airman Inquiry both just now. By the way, if you are having trouble with the public side query and are entering your address info, it might not work if you have your address blocked to the public.

We're not talking about Airman Inquiry. We're talking about the Pilot Records Database site.

We're not talking about Airman Inquiry. We're talking about the Pilot Records Database site.

Ah, the one for airlines and airline pilots. Got it. I have no need to access that one so I had forgotten about it. I leave that to you pros.

Ah, the one for airlines and airline pilots. Got it. I have no need to access that one so I had forgotten about it. I leave that to you pros.
Well as a pilot it is also the point of compliance for the FAA's ongoing abuse of the privacy act. It's the way you verify your own information.
Oddly enough, given this system, it entirely obviates the need for them to break the law with the other inquiry page, but I can't convince anybody at the FAA to actually obey federal law.

Back