Picture uploads too big?

@flyingron is going to check it out. We suspect the server might need to be reconfigured. I changed the setting in the back end to what I’d think would fit any size picture someone might upload, so that tells me, it’s a server/config issue. Standby, we’re looking into it!

Any progress?
I just attempted pic upload again, problem persists with 12.6 mp pic.

Actually it takes 50 mp, but defaults to 12.6 mp.

Ok, so this web server is limited to less than the default pic quality of current top line phone cameras? And, this web server software lacks ability to automatically resize pics to a size deemed acceptable for the server? What size limit is in place for pic uploads on this site?

OK, could someone who had a problematic image try it now? I may have fixed it.

OK, the problem wasn't with XenForo but rather that when I put up the new site the PHP had smaller upload limits.

OK, could someone who had a problematic image try it now? I may have fixed it.
at first glance, was able to upload a photo for the first time in a while.
Thank you.

What are the criteria for acceptable image uploads? Several of us are having trouble again...thanks.

I just tried to upload a really small one. No joy.

We probably filled all our server space with our giant photos.

I just tried to upload a really small one. No joy.
Must....resist....

Tried to upload a screenshot of aviation weather Twitter poll..."failed to upload because the file could not be written to the server, the site administrator will need to...

The /tmp disk on the system got full. I cleaned out some junk, but I'll grow the drive later on today when things are quieter and I can knock the board down for a half hour.

OK, I've put up an expanded tmp disk and we'll see if it helps.

Back