Photo-OP; Couldn't Pass Up - -

I'm not that smart.... What is it other than a hipster taking a drag off a Clove?

At least she is employed...

What about the sign behind her though?

Guess you "had to be there."

I'm going to guess she was the reason why he couldn't score the $24.99 battery in a timely manner.

As an aside, I just bought a "Lawn and Garden" battery for my Snapper riding mower at WalMart for $19.99.

No idea of the quality, but it seems to work fine.

I have no clue what you are trying to get at with that picture?

I think he's trying to call her a $25 hooker (with a trade-in), but it's neither ironic nor all that funny.

She's wearing a badge, presumably employed by the store (shirt color matches poster color). To a certain generation, she would appear rather a non-starter. (Sits in unladylike manner, clutches phone, smokes, many tattoos, dull expression.) Thus, it is ironic that she appears in front of an ad for Super Starts! Best I can do on interpreting this.

Clueless here...enlighten us Jason.

Absolutely!!

You must first look profoundly into the exposed expression portrayed by the red masterpiece created with an astonishing stroke of genius and exquisitely captured in time by our truly own. Then and only then will the true "Irony" come to fruition. Simply amazing!

Is it a reference to laziness and a battery being "Super Start?"

If so - that's not really ironic.

If not - I have no idea.

We're all at a loss here.

using words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning; containing or exemplifying irony :
an ironic novel; an ironic remark.
of, relating to, or tending to use irony or mockery; ironical.
coincidental; unexpected:
It was ironic that I was seated next to my ex-husband at the dinner.

I am failing to see how this picture is ironic....

Back