Phone case

ColoPilot

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
ColoPilot
I found a phone case for pilots who really want everyone to know they're a pilot -- a case with a VFR sectional printed on it -- and the cool thing is you can pick which airport you want the sectional centered on. So if my gps goes out on the way back to my home airport, I can just whip out my phone, flip it over and I'm good to go haha.

https://radarcontact.com/products/make-your-own-phone-case

No affilation, just thought it was cool (but I'm probably not cool)

That’s nice.

I doubt many people would know what’s on the case, but who cares.

That’s nice.

I doubt many people would know what’s on the case, but who cares.

You're probably right, in the few weeks I've had it nobody has inquired what the strange symbols are. But I like it better than the plain black one I had before.

When I was in high school I made my textbook covers out of my expired sectionals. This looks pretty neat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought one a few weeks ago. my Friend saw it in the car and bought two before we arrived at dinner!!! I think they are pretty cool but pretty slippery. Easy to drop!!!

Hmmm get one with a photo of the back of my head, and then change my lock screen to my face

Hmmm get one with a photo of the back of my head, and then change my lock screen to my face
I think the side of your head would be better. That way when you hold the phone up to your ear...

Back