Phillies are Undefeated!

AdamZ

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Adam Zucker
Whoooo Hoooo The Fighten Phils CRUSHED the Nationals and are Undefeated. GO PHILS!!!

So are the Rangers!

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!

Now if the Union can get off the schneid......

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!

Now if the Union can get off the schneid......

Yeah on that note they should have let them play at the Link or Franklin Field for a few years and build a following. what are they gonna do with that stadium when there is no Union. They need an outdoor lacrosse leauge IMHO.

First Filly dumps an elderly QB on Washington, then dumps on DC in opening day Baseball. Just can't get no respect. ;)

Oh, wait, Obama threw up the first pitch! Let's blame Obama! ;) :D:rofl:

Whoooo Hoooo The Fighten Phils CRUSHED the Nationals and are Undefeated. GO PHILS!!!
Beating the Nationals is NOT a sign of baseball prowess. My daughter could beat the Nats with a pick-up team of 8 year-olds from the neighborhood.

Beating the Nationals is NOT a sign of baseball prowess. My daughter could beat the Nats with a pick-up team of 8 year-olds from the neighborhood.

Yep, not even a rally monkey would help.

'though I am going to try and go up to Harrisburg and see the new pitching phenom before he gets called up.

And the Nationals are how good of a baseball team?

What happened when the played the Yankees last time when a game counted? :devil:

At least their home team is not the "Squirrels"..... :rofl:

Hey, at least the Squirrels admit their place in the pecking order... Who knew minor league ball was a part of MLB? The AL has known this for years... the NL, well, I guess they fit the clinical definition of denial.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

And that is notable in what way? :skeptical:

You did notice the smiley next to it.......right?

:confused:

Guess your main concern should be will Rothlisberger be out of jail by the time the season starts? :devil:

You did notice the smiley next to it.......right?

:confused:

Guess your main concern should be will Rothlisberger be out of jail by the time the season starts? :devil:

I'm a Penguins fan -- lost the bubble on football this last season. :skeptical:

But PNC Park provides the best venue to watch bad baseball anywhere on earth.

Hey, at least the Squirrels admit their place in the pecking order... Who knew minor league ball was a part of MLB? The AL has known this for years... the NL, well, I guess they fit the clinical definition of denial.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

At least the BoSox got over their shame from the Curse.

Still waiting for the Cubbies :mad2: - oh, wait, that'll be a cold day in.... :rofl::rofl:

And then there are the Nets.... :no:

PNC Park is beautiful, the food is decent, and if you're itching for a game, seats are always available. Fenway is still my favorite, but PNC is very nice.

I'm a Penguins fan -- lost the bubble on football this last season. :skeptical:

Well, your average park & rec field is a better venue than Three Rivers, or any of those other multipurpose 1970s era monstrosities.

I saw a bunch at the Vet, maybe 10 at Trois Rivieres, 2 at Cinci, 1 at St. Louis, 2 at Parc Olympique, and every game sucked no matter how good because those stadia were so freakin' awful.

I'm a big fan of the retro-ballpark movement. My favorite 2 are still Fenway and Old Comiskey though. Good memories of both.

Citizens Bank Park aint no slouch neither. Wonderful place to see a wonderfull ball club.

I'm a big fan of the retro-ballpark movement. My favorite 2 are still Fenway and Old Comiskey though. Good memories of both.

PNC is a great, modern place to watch a game. But it can't hold a candle to Fenway, especially with the exceptional work that John Henry and his clan have done...

Cheers,

-Andrew

Well, your average park & rec field is a better venue than Three Rivers, or any of those other multipurpose 1970s era monstrosities.

I saw a bunch at the Vet, maybe 10 at Trois Rivieres, 2 at Cinci, 1 at St. Louis, 2 at Parc Olympique, and every game sucked no matter how good because those stadia were so freakin' awful.

Citizens Bank Park aint no slouch neither. Wonderful place to see a wonderfull ball club.

+1000 on both posts

Come on out to Seattle and watch the Mariners at Safeco Field. Nice ball park, but $ 0.5 Billion, it better be.

Back