Phelps died today

:yawn: Not particularly, many people will die today, it's not over yet so I may still as well.

There goes our gold in the next olympic swimming events.

Meh.

He won't be the first to twist the words of the bible into reasons for hating and bringing harm to his fellow man. Won't be the last either.

He hurt a lot of people. It makes me very glad that he will be forgotten in history. I expect that entire church of his will be completely forgotten within 15-20 years. Like they never existed.

I will be traveling to his grave site to take a dump. It's freedom of speech after all.

otoh - do unto to others and all that. Let's treat his funeral and grave site with the respect we want for everyone.

Henning is right. A lot of people died yesterday. My condolences to the families who are in pain but none for that jackass. He can burn, rot, or wander aimlessly thru the cosmos for eternity, for all I care.

otoh - do unto to others and all that. Let's treat his funeral and grave site with the respect we want for everyone.

Otoh, do unto him what he did unto others and all that. It must have been the level of respect he wanted.

Back