Pet Peeves

Although you must admit, they executed it perfectly. Everyone hated 8.0 so much, most actually think they like 8.1 now. LOL
k

You are telling me 8.0 was worse ?

Yet to find a way to log out.

You are telling me 8.0 was worse ?

Yet to find a way to log out.

It was.

Hold your mouse in the bottom right corner until the little window pops out and click the power symbol. Logout will be one of the options, if I remember correctly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There is a sign on the pool door and shower area. It says "dry off before entering the locker room."

It's there for a reason, lazy butt wipes, nobody wants to wade through your pools of water while getting dressed.

There is a sign on the pool door and shower area. It says "dry off before entering the locker room."

It's there for a reason, lazy butt wipes, nobody wants to wade through your pools of water while getting dressed.

It's like at the gym people get out of the sauna, naked, sweating profusely, and lay down across the bench leaving sweaty nut juice all over the floor and wood! And yeah there is a sign that says shorts will be worn in the sauna.

Windows 8.1 without a touch screen sucks. 8.1 with a touch screen is only mildly annoying which when you combine the increased fire up speed, makes it the best thing going.

Any adult that chews gum with their mouth open. It's annoying when kids do it, but at least they have the excuse that they don't know any better.

Close your damned mouth. You're not a teenager anymore you %^$&! :)

It's like at the gym people get out of the sauna, naked, sweating profusely, and lay down across the bench leaving sweaty nut juice all over the floor and wood! And yeah there is a sign that says shorts will be worn in the sauna.

Yeah that too. Sweaty nut juice is the worst.

Fully compostable soup cups.

I had to answer a phonecall after I got my soup. By the time I had opportunity to eat the soup, the bottom had composted and I had a 'soup funnel' rather than a cup.

Edit:
Autocorrect and android keyboards.

Last edited:
As long as you don't call a military trainer a warbird.

No kidding.

Guy 1: Yeah, I'm doing the warbird thing. I just bought an L-19 last year.

Guy 2: Dude, that's a Bird Dog.

Calling any airplane a 'bird' is annoying to peeve levels.

It is ok to call a cloth wing plane a bat then? Or maybe a flying squirrel?

My pet peeve is really short people. How can you trust someone that doesn't have the option to hit you above the belt?

Been a while since I've heard that. Good one.

On a serious note, I don't really have a problem with short people.

Not hellfires (too early), but the O-1 / L-19 was used by FACs for marking/observation duties and thus *is* a legitimate seen-action warplane.

There is one of those parked outside at the War Remenants Museum in Saigon which appears to have some sort of small missile pod mounted under the wing. But yes, those did see combat.

Saigon-War-Museum.jpg

Here we go...

Last edited:
There is one of those parked outside at the War Remenants Museum in Saigon which appears to have some sort of small missile pod mounted under the wing. But yes, those did see combat.

Saigon-War-Museum.jpg

Here we go...

Just found a new peeve. Any post that makes me use the horizontal scrubber bar.

If I buy a salad at a restaurant and they can't bother to toss it. If I wanted to make my own salad, I could go to the grocery store.

People who don't resize enormous photos.

People who post 14MB scenic photos that take forever to open.

People who don't resize enormous photos.

People who post 14MB scenic photos that take forever to open.

Sorry, but I can't resize linked photos. Well I guess I could download them, resize them and post them as attachments, but I'm too lazy.

Anyway, my current peeve is people on bicycles that don't know how to use a traffic lane.

Scenario: I'm in the truck, approaching a right turn at an intersection, in the right turn lane. There is a bicyclist ahead of me riding on the side of the road. I slow down to give him the right of way - I assume he's probably going straight but he's still taking the right side of the traffic lane as if he wants to turn.

Then he jumps up on the sidewalk, the light turns green, and he stops. I start to turn, then he decides he wants to cross at the crosswalk.

Dude like, it would have been much easier for me (and from your perspective, more importantly you) if you had simply taken the turn lane. Or the straight ahead lane, I don't care. I'll fall in behind you. We would both be through quicker and with less drama.

People over the age of 10 riding a bicycle on the sidewalk in the city.

Co-workers who have 450 hours of sick leave and come to work sick. Then when told to go home they say why I can be sick here and make money. Then,....3 days later I'm sick and its the weekend!

clipping fingernails at work. there's this mo fo at work who clips her nails twice a gawd dang week and it drives me insane. so annoying and inappropriate.

clipping fingernails at work. there's this mo fo at work who clips her nails twice a gawd dang week and it drives me insane. so annoying and inappropriate.

Yeah I hate that too. Ill go a step further, the same person that comes here sick I spoke of earlier sits in the desk right next to me. He also flosses at his desk which is ultimate nasty!

Co-workers who have 450 hours of sick leave and come to work sick. Then when told to go home they say why I can be sick here and make money. Then,....3 days later I'm sick and its the weekend!

:yeahthat:

At least work from home.

Back