Perfect Girlfriend...

jesse

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Jesse
I have the perfect girlfriend.. Look at the picture she drew me!!

tristan_drawing.jpg

I take it your birthday is in February 1983? If so, very touching. If not....

Purty drawing! :D

I take it your birthday is in February 1983? If so, very touching. If not....

Purty drawing! :D

1983? ****.. That's old!!

July 21st 1987.

The Diamond I fly is N283DC ... JA is of course Jesse Angell.

Its part of an N number from the Diamond he flies. And nobody better laugh at my artistic abilities!

Jesse, you have just made me feel incredibly old.

And I thought I felt old when I go buy cigarettes or beer and see that the "You must be born before:" dates are falling further and further away from my year of birth.

At least you were born in the same decade as me. heh.

1983? ****.. That's old!!

July 21st 1987.

The Diamond I fly is N283DC ... JA is of course Jesse Angell.

I'm almost 22 years older than you, and I can outrun you??

BTW, I checked out in a DA-20 yesterday. They run out of rudder with a 24kt crosswind. Fun little plane though.

The blue jeans I am wearing I bough in 1987. They are almost old enough to be considered broken in

I think I still have a viable computer I bought in 1987....which BTW, proves a point...I bought my first ones in 1982 when Jesse was -5.

Yeah Mike, I am dreading turning the big 30 next year --- this just makes me want to run and hide!

I'm almost 22 years older than you, and I can outrun you??

BTW, I checked out in a DA-20 yesterday. They run out of rudder with a 24kt crosswind. Fun little plane though.

Outrun me? I'm pretty sure I out Flintstoned you.

Yeah.. The lack of rudder is one of my complaints about the airplane. Other than that problem it's quite a bit of fun. A little more exciting than a 172.

Its part of an N number from the Diamond he flies. And nobody better laugh at my artistic abilities!

Laugh??? I was impressed! That is assuming you weren't trying for photographic like realism:D.

Jesse, you have just made me feel incredibly old.

And I thought I felt old when I go buy cigarettes or beer and see that the "You must be born before:" dates are falling further and further away from my year of birth.

My heart bleeds for you :no:. When I think of being born in 1951 I do start to feel old, but since one of the "benefits" of my ancientness is selective memory I generally feel much younger than anyone else born in that decade looks to me.

I love it, Tristan.

Jesse, you're a lucky fella....

I like it. It has a sort-of van Gogh quality to it, but without the severed ear.

My GF made me a tort with little plastic airplanes sitting on clouds of whipped cream when I got my PPL.

She says that when I finish up the IR, the airplanes will be INSIDE the whipped cream clouds.

Nice picture Tris.

Last edited:
Van Gogh huh, boy I hope thats a good thing. Don't worry, I wont go into drawing as a career.

My GF made me a tort with little plastic airplanes sitting on clouds of whipped cream when I got my PPL.

She says that when I finish up the IR, the airplanes will be INSIDE the whipped cream clouds.

Nice picture Tris.
aww thats sweet! ...litteraly. I'm glad I'm not the only one that does little things like that!

AAAWWWWWWWWW, young love! Such a beautiful thing. Good luck u 2. Actually Tris, your artistic talent is not in question, not bad for crayons.

The blue jeans I am wearing I bough in 1987. They are almost old enough to be considered broken in

In 1992 I played a gangster in a production of Kiss Me Kate. My main costume was a Brooks Brothers pin-striped suit ------ the one I wore at my high school graduation--------------- in 1962. A couple years later, in a documentary motion picture, I wore it when cast as Charlie Chaplin.

Today??? 138 lbs., that since I was a Junior in high school(1960-1961).
Metabolism??? That's what I'm told.

(Photo is of a "Ghost Writer" movie cast party)
(When doing available light, close-up photography - shoulda used a tripod)

HR

Attachments

• Ghost Writer mug.jpg
    Ghost Writer mug.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 28
Sorry Jesse, but the perfect girlfriend was already awarded to mine last February when she saw the front of a magazine that said "Get her a real diamond this year" and she saw the numbers involved and said "Oh, sure!". Now, to date, she hasn't moved any further on that, so I'm willing to concede at this time with a reservation that she'll reclaim the award the moment that DA-40 arrives at GRD. ;)

She's just secretly planning, thats all. ;) She'll soon figure if you get to have a diamond, why can't she? Thats just waiting for the opportune moment. haha

Nope. But the two I know about have both involved Jesse. Hopeless romantic, I guess. :rofl:

http://www.pilotsofamerica.com/forum/showpost.php?p=153019&postcount=43

I'm trying to turn him away from the dark side. Its been a tough road with having to fight pictures with them together

Pictures like this one?? That will come back and haunt him when he runs for President :D:D

I should be able to have a pretty retirement when I sell this to the National Enquirer ;);)

Last edited:
Jesse- I have a working computer that's older than you (Timex Sinclair 1000)

Tristan- nice drawing!

Back