Perfect Girlfriend...

This thread is rife with opportunity for a "You Know You Are A Young Pilot When..." list

It's just a jump to the left.

All: And then a step to the right!
With your hands on your hips...

All: You bring your knees in tight! But it's the pelvic thrust / That really drives you insane / Let's do the time warp again!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

When I make it to one of our Fly-Ins I will have to bring the movie and you can demonstrate Scott! :D

Kate - btw Great pic too!

I like the idea of caricatures too - can imagine some of the attendees will afford good material to work with :)

stewie_banjo.png

Here you go Frank, a partial visual.

Wow look at Stuey playing up the neck!! But how does he get any sound out that thing with the bridge being between his picking hand the neck? I'll bet it sounds weird.

Just thinking things get a little strange in those late night Gaston's musings (so I hear) :)

Just a little bit older, but if you want me to wear a diaper for some sicko banjo baby fantasy of yours I can be bought, I have a price :yes::yes::yes::D:D:D but the old LA lap dance rules will apply
Hey, I'm not the one willing to wear a diaper to fullfil someone else's sicko banjo baby fantasy for money. But if ya need the money that bad Scott, I'll through a coupla greenbacks your way. :rofl:

Can you tell me how they have changed? :rolleyes:

I was just reading a news article that I ran into during a Google search on some stuff I am doing at work that had several of the same key words in it about lap dancing rules. Always looking for a distraction I read it and it seems that there used to be a 6 foot distance requirement with no touching in LA but that has been revised to touching allowed. If I am the dancer I prefer the old rules. ;):yes:

Hey, I'm not the one willing to wear a diaper to fullfil someone else's sicko banjo baby fantasy for money. But if ya need the money that bad Scott, I'll through a coupla greenbacks your way. :rofl:

With no dancing or diaper required?? Wow you are a gentleman, there should be a club that you gentelman can hang out in. Someone may have stolen that idea already as I have seen several gentleman's clubs around. ;) ;)

Just a little bit older, but if you want me to wear a diaper for some sicko banjo baby fantasy of yours I can be bought, I have a price :yes::yes::yes::D:D:D but the old LA lap dance rules will apply
Do we need to be afraid of that at Gastons? Just make sure and warn us before hand. LOL

Some might pay him not to! HAHA Thats okay, I'm sure that applies to all of us!

Back