People are picky about cutting bagels now....

Okay, I'm not a bagel person, but that's just wrong.

That is a brilliant option for the right circumstances.

I've seen packaged "bagel chips" before. Same cut, then dried to make them crunchy snacks.

I think it is a great idea especially when ordering for a large crowd and ordering a variety of bagels. It allows people to sample different ones and take less than a whole one if they want.

I don’t get the uproar.

If it was delivered sliced, as seems to have been, that's fine.

@Sac Arrow is STILL correct about the evil Doughnut cutters. If you're gonna eat something as disgusting as a doughnut, go the whole way.

Who knows, bread sliced doughnuts might be the next big (disgusting) thing.

Must be a slow news day. Who gives a rat's pattooty how someone else slices a bagel? Those little plastic bagel holders designed to slice it "bread style" have been around for years, it isn't something "new."

mr-pitt-the-pledge-drive-seinfeld-snickers-fork.jpg

:popcorn:

Slice them radially if you aren't going to slice it horizontally. Then everyone gets the same size pieces. People from St Louis are (insert non-pc term for ignition timing here)

This is ****ing terrible!

@Matthew, on the bright side, there's only one side to butter.

Slice them radially if you aren't going to slice it horizontally. Then everyone gets the same size pieces. People from St Louis are (insert non-pc term for ignition timing here)

All I could think of was F-Ed up as an answer.....

Well, at least they know how to make ribs...... they got that going for them I guess.....
Boiled?

The trim is called St Louis style, but I'm not sure about the rest of the process. I can't remember getting ribs in St Louis, so I don't know if they have any particular style or flavor profile. I know they do like their grilled pork steaks (pork butts sliced bread style, like their bagels).

I’ll assume you weren’t thinking about advanced.

Boiled?

The trim is called St Louis style, but I'm not sure about the rest of the process. I can't remember getting ribs in St Louis, so I don't know if they have any particular style or flavor profile. I know they do like their grilled pork steaks (pork butts sliced bread style, like their bagels).

Most chains boil then grill.... Poor meat.:(

This is thee greatest thing since...well, it is sliced bread isn't it. I guess it isn't that great after all.

Back