Peel and stick Kitchen backsplashes- anyone done one?

cowman

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Cowman
How did it turn out? Do they work fairly nicely or end up coming from together and generally being junk?

Last edited:
I've seen a number of post install reports on RV sites that indicate they're still looking good. RVs are really going to test something like that, with the extreme temperature swings that a stick and brick house wouldn't usually see.

How did it turn out? Do they work fairly nicely or end up coming apart and generally being junk?
Please see POA directive 20150927.1 which specifies the phrase “comes from together” in all cases where “comes apart” may have been used in the past.

The directive has been promulgated in the interest of standardized communications with enhanced clarity.
Thank you.

Please see POA directive 20150927.1 which specifies the phrase “comes from together” in all cases where “comes apart” may have been used in the past.

The directive has been promulgated in the interest of standardized communications with enhanced clarity.
Thank you.
noted

Make sure it matches the carpet on the floor.

We did it and it turned out well. No problems with the seams looking bad or coming from together.

Last edited:
We did it and it turned out well. No problems with the seams looking bad or coming undone.
Please see POA directive 20150927.1 which specifies the phrase “comes from together” in all cases where “comes undone” may have been used in the past.

Thank you.

Reactions: Ted
Please see POA directive 20150927.1 which specifies the phrase “comes from together” in all cases where “comes undone” may have been used in the past.

Thank you.
Corrected, and is now in compliance.

Our house had carpet in the kitchen and bathrooms. Countertops and backsplash are the next step.
Carpet on the countertop would be a nice touch.

We did peel-and-stick backsplash on one of the bathtubs. It looked good at first, but has since come from together (probably took around 6 months).

Personally, I'd do a real backsplash.

cc: @Clark1961 note bold/underlined text above

We did peel-and-stick backsplash on one of the bathtubs. It looked good at first, but has since come from together (probably took around 6 months).

Personally, I'd do a real backsplash.

cc: @Clark1961 note bold/underlined text above
Your compliance with POA directives is noted and expected. Failure to perform in this matter will result in severe penalties.

I should have mentioned, we didn’t use peel and stick. I used Loctite construction adhesive to mount the panels.

Back