Passed practical

Lance F

En-Route
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Lance F
I'm glad to say that my ASEL priviledges are now expanded to the commercial level. Took the practical this AM with Bob Harless a DPE that was just inducted into the Georgia Aviation Hall of Fame. The records say he's certified over 5,000 Georgia pilots and now he has one more.

My thanks to Tony C and Bruce C for their help with the commercial manoevers at Gastons. It helped!

Now what next? Dare I say it? Dare I even think it?

...multi

Lance, Congratulations!

What's next? When I saw Bob's posting, I was certain he was going to direct you down the path of of the unrighteous! :D

Nice work. Are you going to quit your day job now?

mooney doesnt make a twin :)

glad that it went well. congrats!

w00t ! Way-to-go ! Congrats ! I'll bite... what is next ? Mooney Dealership ?

Thanks all for the comments.
As an aside, getting to the practical was the most interesting part. The airport for the test is in south Georgia about an hour from home. Left here at 6:30am for the 8:30 appointment. About halfway there picked up the AWOS of 200 and 1. Then 200 and 1/2. Then 200 and 1/4. Gave the ILS 4 a try with the full approach cause JAX Center doesn't have radar coverage. At DH there was nothing. So missed and went to a nearby airport without the fog and waited until the stuff had lifted a bit. http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N57039/history/20070725/1040Z/9A1/KAMG Did the GPS 22 and got in. It opened up enough later to do the airwork.
Fun, but tiring day.

Last edited:
Great job, Lance, and congratulations! Before you go to two fans, try teaching others how to use a single one! Then you'll really know the stuff! (They say you never know something well until you have to teach it.)

Back