Passed my Private Pilot Checkride!

Unfortunately I can't access any location sharing sites here at work, but when I am home I will post it up.

You can upload it to Google Docs and provide a link here (might make editing/deleting later an easier thing, too). One piece of advice, though: Consider omitting anything that might be more opinion/subjective about the examiner as it's possible that he (or someone he knows) could stumble across it. And you may find yourself using this examiner for additional ratings down the road.

You can upload it to Google Docs and provide a link here (might make editing/deleting later an easier thing, too). One piece of advice, though: Consider omitting anything that might be more opinion/subjective about the examiner as it's possible that he (or someone he knows) could stumble across it. And you may find yourself using this examiner for additional ratings down the road.

I'll second that :). I've used the same guy three times now and while I have nothing bad to say about him, even if I did I wouldn't be posting it publicly. The intrawebs are forever...

Thanks for posting that, I'll probably have more questions, but first one, when you say you never checked the stall horn, do you mean check that it sounds? or that it is free of debris? I was told that you can apply suction and make it sound, but I've never seen it done or tried it. Is that what he wanted checked?

Congrats.... But a 6 hour ppl ride, IMO, means an incompetent examiner. If the applicant were incompetent it would have been shut down well before that.

Congrats.... But a 6 hour ppl ride, IMO, means an incompetent examiner. If the applicant were incompetent it would have been shut down well before that.

So I don't know how to answer you, but this guy is actually really really well known in the DPE community here in Arizona. He has something like 13,000+ hours of dual instruction given as well. So I don't know...that is not my call to make, but if that is the conclusion you would like to make then that is your right to do so.

Thanks for posting that, I'll probably have more questions, but first one, when you say you never checked the stall horn, do you mean check that it sounds? or that it is free of debris? I was told that you can apply suction and make it sound, but I've never seen it done or tried it. Is that what he wanted checked?

Yea check that is sounds when you suck on it...you can also buy a little device from Sporty's that works nice instead of having to put your mouth on the wing lol

Yea check that is sounds when you suck on it...you can also buy a little device from Sporty's that works nice instead of having to put your mouth on the wing lol

You can also suck by mouth through a paper towel to avoid eating all the bugs.

Some airplanes have electric stall warnings. Just not 172s.

You can also suck by mouth through a paper towel to avoid eating all the bugs.

Some airplanes have electric stall warnings. Just not 172s.

Yea or if your one of those old guys that keep a handkerchief around ;p

Nice job! Enjoy that ticket and fly safe. Keep up the good work and get that instrument next :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep planning on instrument rating in the Winter...gotta save up the cash again...really hoping my dad buys a plane so I can save on some cost ;)

I may do some spin training over at Chandler Aerobatics in the next few months as well...I plan to go all the way to my CFI though in case I want to make a career change from engineer to pilot some day...

Hey,
Great! Congratulations.
Now what's your plan for career in aviation?

hhmm, not sure how I missed this one...........so, congrats!

Back