Passed my IR written

HPNFlyGirl

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
iBrookieMonster
I passed my IR written today.

All I need to do is tighten up a little bit and I should be good to go for my checkride.

Now...I just need to get it to where my CFII's schedule and mine are somewhat a like.

I passed my IR written today.

All I need to do is tighten up a little bit and I should be good to go for my checkride.

Now...I just need to get it to where my CFII's schedule and mine are somewhat a like.

Congrats! And happy early Bday:)

Hey... Congrats. Just started working on mine again. My incentive is to long distance vacation with a plane.
Keep working and good luck!

Congrats Brook! I just hope I can get my check ride finished b4 the the two year expiration.:eek:

Go get 'em girl. Just be DARNED sure you're good on the parital panel VOR work.....it's all in the HEAD.

Nice work Brook - BTW - I was sitting around the FBO the other day, and saw you in the Flight Training article...I knew you had a few CFI's, but had no idea it was THAT many!!!

Congratulations! I'm a little behind you - just starting holds (lesson #11) but I look forward to getting it done.

Good luck on wrapping it up!

That's great Brook. I know what a relief it is to get a written behind you. Good work, and good luck on the check ride.

Way to go! Now only thunderstorms or icing will stand between you and your trips.

Or personal minimums. ;)

Great job, Brook! Now go pass that check ride! :yes:

If you've got the time to spare and a plane to fly, my schedule can be your schedule nonstop for as long as it takes to get you through the ride.

If you've got the time to spare and a plane to fly, my schedule can be your schedule nonstop for as long as it takes to get you through the ride.

Now that is a generous offer right there. Cheers to you Ron.:cheerswine:

(Brooke - I hope you take him up on this one. You'll nail your checkride for sure.)

Back