Passed Instrument Checkride

Triggerhappyjack

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
TriggerHappyJack
I passed my instrument checkride this morning! I would like to say I smoked the oral and nailed all the approaches but that would be a damn lie. I think I came as close as possible to failing but pulled through. Once I get a cold beer, or two, I will post a write up.

Congrats, I was damned glad when I finished up!

I think I came as close as possible to failing but pulled through.
Sweat not. I looked back at my logbook entries and airman certificates for my IR ride, and I can't find anything on them about how well I did other than "Instrument-Airplane". :wink2:

Congratulations!

AWSOME. Look forward to reading your write-up

Congratulations! I seem to recall a similar feeling of "How did I just successfully pass that checkride after performing so poorly?" but the examiner obviously saw that you're a safe and competent instrument pilot. Now, to get more comfortable...

No names or locations are preferred and don't put anything the DPE wouldn't want to see online.

Also, be sure to adjust your signature!

Congrats! You are now free to move about the sky (with some minor weather related limitations of course)

I passed my instrument checkride this morning! I would like to say I smoked the oral and nailed all the approaches but that would be a damn lie. I think I came as close as possible to failing but pulled through. Once I get a cold beer, or two, I will post a write up.

Congratulations!!!

Please post the write up. It will be very helpful, I am getting ready to take the IFR checkride.

Welcome to the league of temporary airmen!

Congratulations. Huge accomplishment.

I think I've mentioned it before, but my instrument checkride was more stressful than my dental boards. :yes: congrats to you. :thumbsup:

Awsome! I am getting ready for my IFR written. Can't wait to read about your experience. Now go get a passenger, fly into a cloud and start screaming!!

Back