Passed Checkride

oregonboy109

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
oregonboy109
Today was checkride day. I got to the airport around 7:15 for an hour solo flight before the exam and after that I met the examiner at 9:30 for the test. 1.9 on the tach later I was a licensed pilot! The exam wasn't anything I didn't expect and it was great to learn some new tips and techniques from the examiner. It's a license to learn and I cant wait to continue learning and flying to new places and carrying passengers. This form has been a great source of information (and entertainment) throughout my training so thank you all.

Sam

can i ask, what are your goals now?? What do you want to do with it now that you have a license? There are so many cool paths to pursue! Or do you just not want to think about it yet, and have fun enjoying your newfound freedom?

I'll hold off on instrument, commercial, CFI and so on, until college and just enjoy flying on my own and with friends and family for now. I'm a junior in high school now so I have time to enjoy my new license for some time until continuing training in college. The ultimate dream is to fly 121/135.

Sam

Awesome well done pilot! Now go out and punch holes in the sky on your own!

Thanks everyone! Working on joining a flying club now and hopefully will be up in the air soon.
Sam

Does anyone here have any information about, or are/were members of any of the flying clubs at KOSU? I've been trying to contact one of the clubs but they are hard to communicate with for whatever reason but I like the look of their planes and the rates seem good.
Any information/reviews are much appreciated.
Thanks!
Sam

Back