Paris Hilton Prank

I don't have 11 minutes to spend on Paris Hilton and some dude hacking away into a mic, wanna give the condensed version or the point in the video to FF to?

Only video of hers I ever watched she was clearly in flagrante delicto.

I'm no fan of Paris Hilton, but if this was legit, that's friggin' messed up.

Some 3rd world TV game show host punked Parris into getting on a plane that pretends to go out of control. Scares the crap out of her. The dude needs a bullet between the eyes.

that was the most annoying video I've seen in quite a while. Only made it through a minute.

Good God !!

That is friggin horrible. If for real, that poor girl ought to sue the shoes off of them ****oles.

Never thought I would be on team Paris Hilton, but that is inexcusible.

Last edited:
What a waste of ones time,didn't last more than a minute. Who really cares what Paris does?

Not a fan of Paris, but not a hater either.

I love practical jokes, pulling them and being the recipient of....

However I would never pull a prank in a plane to make people think they are going to die...., just not cool.

Her star is fading. She needed to do something to get back in the limelight.

Next week she'll be jumping a shark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has paris hilton ever actually done anything of note, other than being famous for being a twit?

I didn't think so. That makes her the hollyweird equivalent of hilary clinton.

Has paris hilton ever actually done anything of note, other than being famous for being a twit?

I didn't think so. That makes her the hollyweird equivalent of hilary clinton.

Believe it or not, she's made more money with her business ventures than you and I have combined for our entire lives. I was surprised to find that out.
She has parlayed her media fame into perfumes and a fashion line with her endorsement; her fragrances have reportedly earned $1.5 billion. There are 44 Paris Hilton stores worldwide, with products including perfumes, handbags, watches and footwear. Hilton earns over $10 million a year from product sales

Believe it or not, she's made more money with her business ventures than you and I have combined for our entire lives. I was surprised to find that out.

Not trying to belittle her business, but if I had a father that could finance any of my business ventures, I would be successful too.

But then no one would be asking nude pictures of me....

Reporter from Tractor and Mule Monthly magazine: How much money did you make off of selling your nekkid picture?

Me: $362.10

Reporter: 362 dollars and 10 cents? Who paid a dime for your picture?

Me: Everyone :yikes:

True, it takes money to make money. But the fact she has 44 stores, and pulled in that much money, and didn't just waste it, I think a little credit may be due.

Oh yes, she has done well. She is not just living off her dads money like people like to think.

She makes a fortune putting her name on other people's business ideas you mean. Celebrity endorsement, the greatest marketing scam there is.

I seem to recall there was a time she would be paid big bucks just to show up at parties....

However I would never pull a prank in a plane to make people think they are going to die...., just not cool.

:yeahthat:

Yeah, Arabs have a different perception of professionalism.

She makes a fortune putting her name on other people's business ideas you mean. Celebrity endorsement, the greatest marketing scam there is.

Case on point: The Donald. Right there is an empty suit.

Ever spent anytime in Middle East. I have and the Middle eastern culture is way different from American culture. It's down right scary at time.

Not trying to belittle her business, but if I had a father that could finance any of my business ventures, I would be successful too.

But then no one would be asking nude pictures of me....

Reporter from Tractor and Mule Monthly magazine: How much money did you make off of selling your nekkid picture?

Me: $362.10

Reporter: 362 dollars and 10 cents? Who paid a dime for your picture?

Me: Everyone :yikes:

I doubt you can perform that light out video, but if you can you may get your finances lined up :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ever spent anytime in Middle East. I have and the Middle eastern culture is way different from American culture. It's down right scary at time.

No kidding, and all the good offers these days are coming out of Dubai, and I don't want to go back.:no:

I doubt that quite strongly, given the degree to which her name has been tarnished. I find it much easier to believe that she's a bright young woman who has poor taste in men and cultivated a public image of idiocy.

I doubt that quite strongly, given the degree to which her name has been tarnished. I find it much easier to believe that she's a bright young woman who has poor taste in men and cultivated a public image of idiocy.

Not the word among the charter crews.

If sailors exaggerate like pilots do, I wouldn't take that TOO seriously.

"She turned me into a newt."

Pictures on an iPhone don't lie... Usually crew tells it like it is because we prepare each other for the demands of the guests to maximize tips. Some people even if the stories are half true it's still a nightmare. Sean Combs (puff daddy, p-diddy...) is by name excluded in many charter contracts from being allowed to step onboard, he does you lose your charter and forfeit your payment.

Well, I decided to watch it and it does seem to be a case of very bad acting rather real fright or terror. Pretty stupid overall.

Back