"Papa Bear" O'Reilly is onto US Airways about the 1549 Cover-Up!

You don't think its possible for an airline pilot to make the most common multi engine mistake made?

I'm not saying it happened, what I'm saying is that if it did, we'll never know, and the NTSB sure ain't gonna publish that.
all the recorders show that both engines stopped at the same time and I didn't read or hear anything about him stopping one...

.....and anything Jessica Alba says matters? :frown2:
I reckon it does when she was right and O'Reilly was utterly wrong. Of course, he follows the Lucy Van Pelt school of blissful living... "If you can't be right, be wrong at the top of your voice". :rolleyes:

I guess we will never know. The FAA and NTSB have colluded to cover this up. USAirways has agreed and the crew has been paid off to keep their mouths shut. Why do you think we haven't heard from the Captain in any substantive form yet?

He's being held in the same location as the guy that invented the 200 mpg carburetor - it's a conspiracy, I tell ya!

Trapper John

He's being held in the same location as the guy that invented the 200 mpg carburetor - it's a conspiracy, I tell ya!

Trapper John

We need to rescue them. Where's Delta Force???!!!!!!

it's all part of the vast right wing conspiracy!

Back