Pancake Bunny or Pancake Cat

I prefer a fired piece of batter on the head of a...

• Cat

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Bunny

Votes: 36 78.3%

• Total voters

ScottM

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
iBazinga!
Well it is pretty obvious that the line in the batter has been drawn. So which side do you choose:dunno:

All in good clean fun though :D

p.s. For Tom I already rated this 5-stars for ya bud!!

As I said elsewhere - cats are carnivores. A cat should have MEAT on their head. Most pancakes are not meat products.

Now rabbits are clearly herbivores ....

MSmith said:
Now rabbits are clearly herbivores ....
Pancakes are vegetables? I guess they do contain wheat...

My diet is healthier than I thought it was. :D

I voted for the bunny. The cat just looks ****ed!

Personally, I like the cat better. For some reason the bunny pic looks like something else but the cat just looks like a cat with a pancake. BTW most of the cats I've had liked pancakes.

Presonally id rather see a pic of your plane , But thats my opinion
Dave G

Gotta be bunny; tradition is thus well-served.

smigaldi said:
Well it is pretty obvious that the line in the batter has been drawn. So which side do you choose:dunno:

All in good clean fun though :D

p.s. For Tom I already rated this 5-stars for ya bud!!

They're both cool but the cat with the bunny ears you had recently is the one I really miss.

Sorry, can't vote. I was all ready to go with you, Scott, then I realized it didn't say "pancaked cat," and I didn't see any tread marks on the cat in your avatar. :D

Joe Williams said:
Sorry, can't vote. I was all ready to go with you, Scott, then I realized it didn't say "pancaked cat," and I didn't see any tread marks on the cat in your avatar. :D

Joe, just what is it with you and others about cats? Just because they're about the most self centered animals I can think of, what's wrong with them? :dunno:

Ghery said:
Joe, just what is it with you and others about cats? Just because they're about the most self centered animals I can think of, what's wrong with them? :dunno:

The meat is just too stringie.

smigaldi said:
Hmmm.. I am thinking of a pancake on my plane maybe:D:D:D
If you load an airplane with pancakes made of self-rising flour, your useful load increases... ;)

smigaldi said:
Shoot, would you even needed wings since it is "self rising" ??:dunno::D
Yes, unless you put a very BIG pancake on the plane...

Ghery said:

I just don't like it when I try to get some use out of my cat, and she goes and gets all upset. I mean... she's the perfect size and texture to be a great wash sponge for my car. Is it so wrong to expect her to earn her keep? :rofl:

Maybe someone should kidnap the pancake, then take pictures of if on top of things. I can just imagine a garden gnome, wearing a pancake, sitting in front of the Eiffel tower.

Gotta go with the bunny. That is one hacked off cat! Yikes!

Joe Williams said:
I just don't like it when I try to get some use out of my cat, and she goes and gets all upset. I mean... she's the perfect size and texture to be a great wash sponge for my car. Is it so wrong to expect her to earn her keep? :rofl:

I've seen one cat become a toilet-bowl brush... she slipped in while standing on the toilet seat... cleaned the bowl pretty well trying to get out, though bathing the cat afterward was quite unpleasant.

Definately Bunny.......

The cat looks pi$$ed...

Greg
182RG

Matthew said:
Maybe someone should kidnap the pancake, then take pictures of if on top of things. I can just imagine a garden gnome, wearing a pancake, sitting in front of the Eiffel tower.

Heh... That reminded me of the mayo at the local FBO.

About three years ago, my primary CFI had gone on a trip with someone to the northeast and got some sort of seafood snacky things that are supposed to be dipped in mayo. (Lobster rolls? :dunno:)

Well, somehow he had the idea to sneak this mayo jar into someone's post-first-solo polaroid shot. And then someone else's post-checkride shot. And now, it's tradition. I think every picture on the wall now has the mayo jar somewhere. (I put it on top of the right main gear for my IR shot. :))

Oh, and Hellman's must use some Hell-ishly :rofl: good preservatives. The stuff doesn't even show any signs of turning green...

Got to go with the Bunny, but the cat get's honorable mention. Nice job Scott!

And regarding cats....there is nothing wrong with them that a bullet couldn't cure. :D

Matthew said:

Ask, and ye shall receive.....

11954yo.jpg

HPNFlyGirl said:
Ken....I have a degu...they fall in the ferret family. Maybe I could make a "mini" pancake and place it on her head.
Go for it!!

(The sound a ferret makes when you're clomping down the stairs 3 at a time and happen to land on one that's lounging on a step is quite remarkable.)

http://tinyurl.com/rsjx4

I'm sorry, but no feline interloper will ever capture the essence, the pure [FONT=Arial,Helvetica]coup de [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica]maître [/FONT]of the following captioned photograph:

rabbit_pancake.jpg

Last edited:
smigaldi said:

The rabbit looks like he's in the moment.

The cat just looks p#$$ed off while thinking things about you that are not printable in polite company and wondering if you're about to kill him.

Lose the cat.

How about a pancake on Piper's head?

The cat looks funny, but the bunny has got some stature with el pancake-o.

Frank Browne said:
OK....here's another for your collection...

They look more like pirate hats than pancakes. Hmmm, the little guy with the funny moustache looks like Harry Reid. :D

Bunnies should be topped with pancakes.

Cats should be cooked well and served with pancakes.

Back