Paint shop in NE

jkgoblue

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
John K.
Can anyone recommend a good paint shop near the NY metropolitan area for a single engine high wing airplane? I'm look for a three color paint job and I'm willing to spend around 10k.

Anything I should look for or ask about?

Thanks.

Can anyone recommend a good paint shop near the NY metropolitan area for a single engine high wing airplane? I'm look for a three color paint job and I'm willing to spend around 10k.

Anything I should look for or ask about?

Thanks.

Glad I read this. From the title I thought you were looking for a paint shop in Nebraska. :D

Glad I read this. From the title I thought you were looking for a paint shop in Nebraska. :D

Ah soo did I. I hear there is a good shop at either Princeton or Robbinsville in NJ, You might also try smoketown N37 in PA and John Clough (Fast-n-Furious) took his mooney to be painted somewhere up in New England Vermonth I think, PM him. All are not that far from NY.

Ed's Aircraft Refinishing in Brookhaven (KHWV) was rated one of the top shops by Aviation Consumer a while back though I believe their price is north of $10K. Current economic conditions may have changed that so they're probably worth an inquiry.

Back