PA32/34 Motorcycle Loading System

SBaircraft

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
SBaircraft
PA32/34 MOTOLOAD SYSTEM

This system of ramps and fixtures allow you to load and secure a street-legal motorcycle inside your PA-32/34 airplane. There's no heavy lifting and a built-in winch system does most of the work. Land at any airport, remove your motorcycle and ride away in less than two minutes. Ground transportaiton solved!

There's no installation required and MotoLOAD may be inserted/removed from your airplane without tools. It comes with a custom 225cc aviation motorcycle with folding handlebars, non-spill plumbing, etc.

Fits all PA-32/34 series airplanes.

I'll have a demo unit available for sale after AirVenture 2012. Please visit the website for more info (www.MotorcyclePilot.com) or call Call David Shelton, 847-651-4373

MotoLOAD.jpg

Holy crap that's my airplane! So weird to see her in a former life like this. The website is still alive, 35E is in a short segment near the middle of the promotional video. I stumbled on this doing a Google search for bicycles at airventure. The internet is weird.

I wonder what ever happened to that bike and loading system. Would've been kind of cool. This also explains one of my old w&b's that includes an entry for a motorcycle.

So… what kind of motorcycle you getting…

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I remember looking at those before I had a Lance. Funny thing is I have actually gotten into motorcycles and had been thinking about this again recently. Wonder what they cost.

Holy crap that's my airplane! So weird to see her in a former life like this. The website is still alive, 35E is in a short segment near the middle of the promotional video. I stumbled on this doing a Google search for bicycles at airventure. The internet is weird.

I wonder what ever happened to that bike and loading system. Would've been kind of cool. This also explains one of my old w&b's that includes an entry for a motorcycle.
IMHO, electric bikes, or motorcycles, made this obsolete. No way it would have been worthwhile hauling gas and oil around in the cabin.

Back