PA-28- 180 annual

from your link.

An individual's personality is an aggregate conglomeration of the decisions they have made throughout their life and the memory of the experiences to which these decisions led.

:popcorn:

from your link.

An individual's personality is an aggregate conglomeration of the decisions they have made throughout their life and the memory of the experiences to which these decisions led.

Which is not the definition of attitude. There has been a lot of research into personality development and the closer you look the more gray it all is.

Which is not the definition of attitude. There has been a lot of research into personality development and the closer you look the more gray it all is.

That's true but, isn't what you learned how you develop your personally?

Tom,, you're not gonna kick me out of your shop because I own a Cherokee are ya?

Yes. Did your @$$#0!e to human being translator come preinstalled?

Jim

wasn't he the one *****--- about civility on this page ? yet he is the biggest offender.

but the retract hydraulic pump is made by mercruiser, that should count for something

It should but not by me. I have enough to do with out messing with jacks and hydraulic stuff.

Mercruiser also built the LT5 engine in the 1990-1995 ZR1 Corvette.
Hmm that gives me pause. But my alpha one drive has been bulletproof so I guess we'll stick wih it.

Back