P-1000 supplemental AFM

Padre

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Padre
Hi all....

Proud owner of a 1972 CE-182P equipped with a Horizon P-1000 digital tach. Love the tach but am missing the supplemental AFM. I attempted contact with the manufacturer but no joy - I understand that maybe they have gone out of business?

In any case, if anyone out there has a similar unit and wouldn't mind sharing a copy of the SAFM I would be most appreciative.

Most appreciative Clip4. I have the document you attached (Installation and Instruction Manual), but am missing the flight manual supplement mentioned on 8/23.

Most appreciative Clip4. I have the document you attached (Installation and Instruction Manual), but am missing the flight manual supplement mentioned on 8/23.

Previous posts on POA about this company say they are still in business, but don’t respond to consumers.

Sometimes the supplement will be sent to OKC along with the 337 if a 337 was filed. If so, it was likely scanned into the system. Did you buy the CD for your plane from OKC?

I did. The 337 is there but no supplement. I did try contacting the company using there form in the back of the manual but it was returned as not deliverable. Appreciate the response.

Back