Overseas flying

siverscolt

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Sylvain
Hey guys,
went flying last sunday on a nice winter afternoon.
maybe those pictures will give some of you the idea to come flying here...

who is able to tell me the name of those?

1-
DSCF0844_2.JPG

2-
DSCF0864_2.JPG

winner gets... all my respect ;-)
anyway, if someone is so tempted by what he sees that he cant resist the need to come flying on this side of the big pond, and passes by LFJR, just let me know...

in the flying club i go to, it's 143 euros (195$) an hour Hobbs time for a Cessna 172SP.
if you prefer a DA20, that would be 100 euros (136$) an hour.
prices are wet (oil and fuel included)

pricing varies a lot depending on the flying club you choose

Love to be able to go visit. Maybe someday.

Probably one of the coolest posts this quarter. Thank you! That would be so fun. I just hope to hit some of the great sites around the USA when I fly the book tour next year.

in the flying club i go to, it's 143 euros (195$) an hour Hobbs time for a Cessna 172SP.
if you prefer a DA20, that would be 100 euros (136$) an hour.
prices are wet (oil and fuel included)

pricing varies a lot depending on the flying club you choose

That not bad for a DA20.

1 is Chambord and 2 is Château de Chen...something over the Cher.

Lol, nice flying over there, that's a dang good price on the DA-20

Good God girl, you fly a jet for a living, go see some places lol.
Unfortunately, that isn't exactly our mission profile. The company who owns it doesn't do business in Europe, and when it charters it usually goes from somewhere in this country to one of the ski area airports... where we don't get to stay because we are based in Denver. :dunno:

Unfortunately, that isn't exactly our mission profile. The company who owns it doesn't do business in Europe, and when it charters it usually goes from somewhere in this country to one of the ski area airports... where we don't get to stay because we are based in Denver. :dunno:

Don't you get ACM status? Even without, a flight to Europe is cheap.

Flown into Verdun before. Landed in the cemetery in Meuse-Argonne and visted the Ossuaire De Douaumont as well. Of course being in the Army and part of the Big Red One, I had to visit Normandy as well. Unknown to most Americans, France has more cemeteries (11) honoring American war dead than any country outside the U.S.

Really enjoyed visiting France. Soo much to see and the people were really nice.

Don't you get ACM status? Even without, a flight to Europe is cheap.
Since I don't know what ACM status is I'm sure I don't get it! :D

We don't get any travel privileges, though, if that's what you mean. :(

Back