Over Attentive Guy at the Pizza Place

kyleb

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Drake the Outlaw
The other day, the family and I were at the pizza place we frequent. SWMBO noticed that a guy at a nearby table was intently watching our every move. For entertainment purposes (and with SWMBO's permission), I began doing gross things to bother the guy. It got better and better. First, I was playing with my food. Then I started messing with the condiments on our table. I opened the salt, pepper, and the ground parmesan and stuck my fingers inside the containers. I did all sorts of things. The guy was riveted to what I was doing. Probably some kind of psycho, I dunno.

Even our server Sue (who we've known for several years) noticed and discreetly commented. I told her that I would be leaving a big tip to cover the mess I was making. She said never mind - the whole restaurant crew was discreetly watching the guy and laughing at his antics. She said they had never seen anything like it, and were trying to capture all of it on the store's security camera, just for laughs.

I never thought the guy looked dangerous (I did think he was a bit off, based on his behavior), but in hindsight, I wonder if messing with him was the best approach. It probably doesn't matter anyway, since I doubt I'll ever run into him again.

Was there a better way to handle the situation? I feel slightly guilty for milking the situation for my enjoyment.

Guy sounds Iike a wacko. U sure he wasn't just staring at your penis the whole time?

If I saw you doing all this stuff, what do you think I would be thinking?? Maybe that's why the guy was watching you, you were the nut

You win sir!

But did you make a flow chart lol

Well done.

Something somewhat similar happened to me one time. At first, I tried to ignore him. Eventually, I just made eye contact with him and held the stare every time he looked our way. Then HE started looking away every time I looked in his direction. Two can play the game.

I just figured out that the guy watching Kyle was 6PC. I guess I'm a little slow.

Yeah, I watched a train wreck at the next table the other day.
It was as mesmerizing as it was gross. I couldn't look away.

I made a thread about it.

This was an awesome retort

The other day, the family and I were at the pizza place we frequent. SWMBO noticed that a guy at a nearby table was intently watching our every move. For entertainment purposes (and with SWMBO's permission), I began doing gross things to bother the guy. It got better and better. First, I was playing with my food. Then I started messing with the condiments on our table. I opened the salt, pepper, and the ground parmesan and stuck my fingers inside the containers. I did all sorts of things. The guy was riveted to what I was doing. Probably some kind of psycho, I dunno.

Even our server Sue (who we've known for several years) noticed and discreetly commented. I told her that I would be leaving a big tip to cover the mess I was making. She said never mind - the whole restaurant crew was discreetly watching the guy and laughing at his antics. She said they had never seen anything like it, and were trying to capture all of it on the store's security camera, just for laughs.

I never thought the guy looked dangerous (I did think he was a bit off, based on his behavior), but in hindsight, I wonder if messing with him was the best approach. It probably doesn't matter anyway, since I doubt I'll ever run into him again.

Was there a better way to handle the situation? I feel slightly guilty for milking the situation for my enjoyment.

How about asking him why he's watching you like that.

Or tell him to quit staring at you.

Or change tables.

:dunno:

....or make a mess out of your own food :confused:

I'll tell you this - I'd much rather an over attentive dude at a restaurant or a coffee shop than in the gym locker room.

So like there I was right, drying myself off outside of the shower room, and there was this one dude on the other side of the room that kept fiddling with his lock, came back a couple times to tie his shoes (twice) and pretend to rummage through locker a bit. Then it dawned on me.

The guy was a meat gazer.

Yeah. Kind of like how women always tell me that they can feel my eyes burning a hole in their pants, this guy was toasting the sausage with his eyes. Like, ewwww. Needless to say, I dried off at top speed, didn't allow it to hang out my zipper as I put my socks, shoes and shirt on, and got the hell out of there. Actually he was gone by the time I stuffed it in my pants.

I'll tell you this - I'd much rather an over attentive dude at a restaurant or a coffee shop than in the gym locker room.

So like there I was right, drying myself off outside of the shower room, and there was this one dude on the other side of the room that kept fiddling with his lock, came back a couple times to tie his shoes (twice) and pretend to rummage through locker a bit. Then it dawned on me.

The guy was a meat gazer.

Yeah. Kind of like how women always tell me that they can feel my eyes burning a hole in their pants, this guy was toasting the sausage with his eyes. Like, ewwww. Needless to say, I dried off at top speed, didn't allow it to hang out my zipper as I put my socks, shoes and shirt on, and got the hell out of there. Actually he was gone by the time I stuffed it in my pants.

What I took away from this is that because you were checking out another guy in the locker room, you noticed he was checking you out.

So like there I was right, drying myself off outside of the shower room, and there was this one dude on the other side of the room that kept fiddling with his lock, came back a couple times to tie his shoes (twice) and pretend to rummage through locker a bit....

I'm just glad you said 'lock'.

Meat gazer.

can I please un-read that?

Bile keeps coming up and I haven't had a piece of pizza for weeks.

Back