Our Airports are becoming POW camps

Well, that's gotta be bad for business!
Doubtful. That Dairy Queen is on a main highway adjacent to the airport. Pretty sure they're not counting on pedestrian foot traffic from the airport to sustain their business model.

Doubtful. That Dairy Queen is on a main highway adjacent to the airport. Pretty sure they're not counting on pedestrian foot traffic from the airport to sustain their business model.
Aha, I misunderstood. I formed a mental picture of the DQ being inside the fence, but that wouldn't make much sense.

Most airports I go to have a fence around them, big threatening "authorized personnel only" signs, and a gate with no lock on it that you can just walk through.

My airport has a customs office, I was stopped walking across their ramp to get my APs hangar and threatened to be arrested if I ever tried it again.
So I had to go outside the fence and walk around, turning a 5 minute walk into a hike.

Reactions: cdb
Uhh relatively speaking... no. Not in comparison to the sheer quantity of roads that would be needed to replace the rail.

That's just like all the anti EV people that throw a picture of a lithium mine and say 'see how bad this is'? But that's just what a mine looks like. Everything needs to be mined like the iron ore that is in normal vehicles. Yeah mines look bad, but they exist for everything.
But we already have the roads …

Also we have a society that already developed around getting in your car and driving wherever you want whenever you want. Trains are for boxes not people.

Back