OUI Class 3 Medical

F

Floater

Hey, I had a question that perhaps I could get some guidance with.

Last year at the beginning of October I was invited to go floating on the water with an inflatable kayak + some college friends.(I am 20 years young) Regrettably I ended up getting incredibly drunk to the point of throwing up.(I don’t drink) While throwing up at the end edge of the waterfront, a conservative officer noticed and picked me up. I was compliant with the cop and blew around .11 - I was then placed under arrest and given the field sobriety + additional questions. After all was said and done I was released to my friend and driven home.

I’ve had no prior convictions, arrest, charges, not even a traffic ticket. I made a really stupid mistake. I plead guilty to a watercraft OUI and ended up with court supervision + hefty fine. No privledges suspended. Almost 7 months later I am looking to get a medical for working on my ppl. I was hoping to get some guidance in steering me in the right option to having full disclosure and providing the information needed to get the process right on the first shot.

I am also worried about this immature mistake haunting me.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advanced

oh man......

Well if you can produce a DMV search to show it's your one-and-only
And if you obtain a CADC evaluation that is favorable (done along FAA outlines- DSM 4 with the five factors taken historically LIFELONG, not just the past 2 years. CADC's are generally not familiar with "NTSB evaluation".
And if you can produce a reasonable personal statement
and if your Arrest record suggests no tolerance....

You can still get certified.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back