Other members MIA

Drastic times call for drastic measures......you must fight fire....with more fire. :yikes: :rofl:

tumblr_mr2t6ePCwC1r66ubuo1_500.jpg

When it's a sneak attack, the options become limited. :D

Do you think this is a good thing?

No not at all.
I just saw where Ben put "First post" and the cheers glasses
and 2 posts later it's "I'm out"

but.. I doubt That poster did ever intend to be a long term member here.

I mean I didn't turn around to watch, but as I recall, he explained his thoughts were that his #1 would exit the empennage after traversing the baggage compartment and settle over Wayne County, OH.

Wait, back to this. He just peed on the baggage compartment floor assuming it would then just leak out?

1. Eew.
2. Not in MY planes.
3. What a sticky, stinky, acidic thing to do in an airplane.
4. Knew a guy once who peed in his shoe on a trip, tried to pour it out the side window, which made a mess, and then put his shoe back on when he got to the destination.

Wait, back to this. He just peed on the baggage compartment floor assuming it would then just leak out?

1. Eew.
2. Not in MY planes.
3. What a sticky, stinky, acidic thing to do in an airplane.
4. Knew a guy once who peed in his shoe on a trip, tried to pour it out the side window, which made a mess, and then put his shoe back on when he got to the destination.

Why I wouldn't buy a trainer....

I know it is incredible. I suppose it is better than wetting the seat?

It taught me a lot about bringing methods of relief and cleaning up after passengers. The guy was quite a bit older than me. I reckon I'm going to lose some control as I age.

I'd be ****ed off if he ****ed on my plane for sure. I was quite upset as it was.

AND WHAT THE HELL WHO PEES IN THEIR OWN SHOES??

It taught me a lot about bringing methods of relief and cleaning up after passengers. The guy was quite a bit older than me. I reckon I'm going to lose some control as I age.

I'd be ****ed off if he ****ed on my plane for sure. I was quite upset as it was.

Or anyone's shoes for that matter

He was a very old dude, and apparently he didn't want to wet his pants or pee on the carpeting, and couldn't, er, make it work out the little side window (Piper). ;)

But yeah. Nasty. Especially when he shrugged and put his shoe back on like "What ya gonna do?"

:nonod:

One day we'll be old, and the pee will be on the other foot! errrr.... shoe? then foot.

My point is, getting old sucks, and we'll all take turns being embarrassed around young people.

Originally Posted by ChrisK

Or anyone's shoes for that matter

I suspect this will be a great story line in the next installment of " AS THE PROP TURNS" :rolleyes:

Originally Posted by ChrisK

I suspect this will be a great story line in the next installment of " AS THE PROP TURNS" :rolleyes:
Back in the day smoking was allowed in the office, one of my cohorts would often flick his ash into his hand and wipe it on his pantleg. Occasionally, it went onto his pant cuff or his boot.
Never had anyone pee in the plane but I have had a couple of pax blow chunks. One was a 12 year old who just finished off a bag of Doritos. Mom had him pull out his shirt to do the deed in. Kept the bright orange Doritos off the green interior.
I have not eaten one since!

Another missing is Toby Speed. I am not sure what she is doing or if that book she was writing ever got published. I did meet her for lunch at EWB once.
Sometimes, it is the level of BS that chases people off. Sometimes it is life that changes. I have to admit, it has become the entertainment value I seek rather than the aviation knowledge. There seems to be a whole lot less chat about flying and more nonsensical BS, especially in HT where most of the action is. But then, same is true for facebook. Hardly any real content there. How many times can you read about someone's diet, baby, dog, the weather, etc. And I really hate how FB murdered the "friend" definition.
It does get old.

Toby got thoroughly burned-out on flying by a terrible (and I mean, really terrible) ownership experience with her Cherokee, nick-named "Swee Pea," and washed her hands of flying and everything related thereto.

Last I heard, though, she was doing great.

Another missing is Toby Speed. I am not sure what she is doing or if that book she was writing ever got published. I did meet her for lunch at EWB once.
Sometimes, it is the level of BS that chases people off. Sometimes it is life that changes. I have to admit, it has become the entertainment value I seek rather than the aviation knowledge. There seems to be a whole lot less chat about flying and more nonsensical BS, especially in HT where most of the action is. But then, same is true for facebook. Hardly any real content there. How many times can you read about someone's diet, baby, dog, the weather, etc. And I really hate how FB murdered the "friend" definition.
It does get old.

OK, that made me laugh out loud for real. Walking around in a squishy pizz shoe? I wanna party with that guy.....not. :rofl:

Toby got thoroughly burned-out on flying by a terrible (and I mean, really terrible) ownership experience with her Cherokee, nick-named "Swee Pea," and washed her hands of flying and everything related thereto.

Last I heard, though, she was doing great.

She was a very nice lady, my daughter still has the autographed copy of brave potatoes. Back from the early much more front porch like days of PoA.

Found the missing sock behind the sofa!!

We can call off the search everyone. One of my cats has a guilty look on her face. :D
Several months after spending ~$8,000 to replace a pair of lost hearing aids, I found one of them in the corner behind a cabinet near the litter box, and I found the other one under the sofa cushion where the cat likes to sleep.

My wife thought it was cute! That was the first time I had evil thoughts pertaining to the demise of my cat.

Now, I keep them in a closed container at night. (The hearing aids, not the wife and cat).

Several months after spending ~$8,000 to replace a pair of lost hearing aids, I found one of them in the corner behind a cabinet near the litter box, and I found the other one under the sofa cushion where the cat likes to sleep.

My wife thought it was cute! That was the first time I had evil thoughts pertaining to the demise of my cat.

Now, I keep them in a closed container at night. (The hearing aids, not the wife and cat).

You should take the cat to the vet to get its hearing checked :dunno:

HOLY SIHT.......

I had no idea they were that much... I figured a hearing aid was 200 bucks..:redface::redface::redface::redface:

One day we'll be old, and the pee will be on the other foot! errrr.... shoe? then foot.

My point is, getting old sucks, and we'll all take turns being embarrassed around young people.

I may have to someday pack extra piddle packs, or I may need to make shorter trip legs and land more often, and I will almost certainly embarrass myself in some fashion or other, but I think I can safely guarantee that I will never be so old that I am forced to pee in my shoe. :D

OK, that made me laugh out loud for real. Walking around in a squishy pizz shoe? I wanna party with that guy.....not. :rofl:

Knew another guy who had a Super Chipmonk who peed in a plastic ziploc baggie on a trip and set it under his seat.

You can guess.

He forgot about it, and it sat in the airplane for several months.

He found it one hot July day doing aerobatics when it burst all over him.

You probably don't know me, but I swear to you that actually happened. We still harass him about it and it's been at least a decade.

Nasty.

HOLY SIHT.......

I had no idea they were that much... I figured a hearing aid was 200 bucks..:redface::redface::redface::redface:

$200? Not even close.

Even on military benefits, my dad's were a couple of thousand each. 10 years ago.

One of my flight instructors told me about the time he was having trouble on a long flight and decided to use the relief tube in a plane that had one. Problem is it was not functioning properly and the way he told the story he started peeing into it, then when he pressed the button to evacuate it there was no vacuum and then he couldn't stop and peed all over himself. So he advised me to check that the relief tube is working before peeing into it.

$200? Not even close.

Even on military benefits, my dad's were a couple of thousand each. 10 years ago.

As a guy who has seriously abused my ears all my life , I am amazed my hearing is as good as it is... Between racing cars, motorcycles, hydroplanes, being in a rock band in my teens and listening to LOUD music with headphones on.. It is a miracle I can even hear a gunshot . Of course I NEVER thought I would live this long.. Kinda screws up my life planning..:redface::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back