Other members MIA

There are enough self-important sandy ******s here who can dish it but not take it to make anyone run away. It's the Internet people, not real life. Don't take it so seriously.

Some people really like the smell of other people's farts too. But I prefer clean smelling air. :rolleyes2:

:hairraise:

I had a student one time that had eaten a breakfast burrito and this guy let loose a ripper during a lesson that almost made me come to tears.

Had to perform an emergency descent and open both windows in the little 152 to vent the cabin to avoid suffocation. :D

:hairraise:

I had a student one time that had eaten a breakfast burrito and this guy let loose a ripper during a lesson that almost made me come to tears.

Had to perform an emergency descent and open both windows in the little 152 to vent the cabin to avoid suffocation. :D

I thought the CFI was supposed to be the one to provide the distractions?

We wouldn't expect a person who has no problem with using the word n***er to consider it ugly when FC calls Mari a d*ke.

One thing is for sure, as long as you're here, it's like FC never left.

BTW...did you like Bryan's balls?
I just continuously flirt with him when he does that.

FC not Bryan.

Ok, maybe Bryan, too.

I just continuously flirt with him when he does that.

FC not Bryan.

Ok, maybe Bryan, too.
Unfortunately I lost my chance to flirt with him. It would make his head come from together. :D

Tom may have been condisending, and could be considered pompous,you just have to weigh what he has to say ,against other opinions.'

Condescending...that's when you talk down to people. :D:D

Tom has given me much valuable advice I've used to keep airplanes from killing me.

Ben has machined one part for me, precisely to my drawings, for free, that's still on my airplane and has done an effective job of keeping the spinny thing firmly attached.

Lots of people with a lot of knowledge all individually nice helpful folks. Wish things didn't have to degrade from that reality.

Tom has given me much valuable advice I've used to keep airplanes from killing me.

Ben has machined one part for me, precisely to my drawings, for free, that's still on my airplane and has done an effective job of keeping the spinny thing firmly attached.

Lots of people with a lot of knowledge all individually nice helpful folks. Wish things didn't have to degrade from that reality.

Ben has learned a valuable lesson and vows to be better person..:redface::redface:..

Sorry Tom... Where ever you are...

While that is the norm, when a student resorts to using a gas attack on you the roles can change rather quickly!! :D
Drastic times call for drastic measures......you must fight fire....with more fire. :yikes: :rofl:

tumblr_mr2t6ePCwC1r66ubuo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
You know, I once had the CFI pee out the back of an airplane I was flying on a practice instrument approach at night (I went visual during his, er, 'maneuver'). Actually got that one on video, sorta. No, I'm probably not sharing it :lol:

It remains the most incredible flying story I have.

You know, I once had the CFI pee out the back of an airplane I was flying on a practice instrument approach at night (I went visual during his, er, 'maneuver'). Actually got that one on video, sorta. No, I'm probably not sharing it :lol:

It remains the most incredible flying story I have.

"Out" the back? Was there a window or something? Or did you jimmy the baggage door open from the back? I'm just trying to figure this one out...

Ben has learned a valuable lesson and vows to be better person..:redface::redface:..

Sorry Tom... Where ever you are...

After blaming him for the 150 accident. This is way too little

Your intentions were very clear you were trying to discredit his work.

People like you posting stuff like that is why is why this web page is eating itself.

People like you posting stuff like that is why is why this web page is eating itself.

First post! Welcome to PoA!

First post and you do a personal attack? :rolleyes2:

"Out" the back? Was there a window or something? Or did you jimmy the baggage door open from the back? I'm just trying to figure this one out...

I mean I didn't turn around to watch, but as I recall, he explained his thoughts were that his #1 would exit the empennage after traversing the baggage compartment and settle over Wayne County, OH.

I didn't fly with him much more after that, but when I did, I carried some pee pouches.

Hi Tom, how have you been? :rolleyes:

First post! Welcome to PoA!

Maybe he has been here for a long time, and finally something moved him?:yes:

His join date is Jan 2016.

It's kinda obvious who that is. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

First post.......

Who ever you are....

Welcome to POA....

:cheers::cheers:...

Ps... I simply repeated what he wrote about the "incident"....

And.. No one knows the real reason why the motor lost power... YET....

First post and you do a personal attack? :rolleyes2:

But I don't think he's wrong. That whole thing was messed up. On the other hand, Ben did kinda apologize, which is a step in the right direction.

And.. No one knows the real reason why the motor lost power... YET....

Didn't Tom say that they (FAA) knew but he wasn't in a position to disclose it prior to their report out?

But I don't think he's wrong. That whole thing was messed up. On the other hand, Ben did kinda apologize, which is a step in the right direction.
"kinda apologize"?
Ben said he learned his lesson and that he was sorry. What more do you want? I'd say that ranks right up there with the best apologies I have seen on POA. I don't believe Tom ever apologized to anyone he insulted. But as everyone says "That's just Tom being Tom".

"kinda apologize"?
Ben said he learned his lesson and that he was sorry. What more do you want? I'd say that ranks right up there with the best apologies I have seen on POA. I don't believe Tom ever apologized to anyone he insulted. But as everyone says "That's just Tom being Tom".

I only say kinda apologized since it wasn't directed to Tom personally. Otherwise I agree with you.

I only say kinda apologized since it wasn't directed to Tom personally. Otherwise I agree with you.
Fair enough. But Tom isn't around to direct it to him personally. (Although he did say "Sorry Tom, wherever you are".

I'm not Tom, But I do know him he is my A&P-IA. while changing my carb for nothing he told me of this page.

The rest is my idea.

I'll log out now and not be back either.

Fair enough. But Tom isn't around to direct it to him personally. (Although he did say "Sorry Tom, wherever you are".
True, but somebody here is bound to have his phone number. It just depends how much you really want to convey the apology.

The new guy saying Tom sent him here is interesting, though, and would imply he still lurks (if true).

I'm not Tom, But I do know him he is my A&P-IA. while changing my carb for nothing he told me of this page.

The rest is my idea.

I'll log out now and not be back either.

Last Post!
:cheers::cheers:...

Back