Oshkosh 2018

Doug Fieri

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Corvairsx2
I’m interested in going to EAA Airventures 2018
I live in Southern California and looking for anyone going that might have an open seat.

I’m a pilot and own a Cherokee 140 but not ready to fly in on my own.

Thanks!

Why not? Cherokee is plenty of airplane to make the trip. The approach really isn't that big a deal, I did it 6 months after getting my cert.

Why not? Cherokee is plenty of airplane to make the trip. The approach really isn't that big a deal, I did it 6 months after getting my cert.
Depends on when you arrive. I sure arrived in a hectic time and was glad I had 4 pilots on board looking for traffic. Even then evasive maneuvers were required to dodge hordes of RV's.

Depends on when you arrive. I sure arrived in a hectic time and was glad I had 4 pilots on board looking for traffic. Even then evasive maneuvers were required to dodge hordes of RV's.
First time there were folks all over the place. Still not a big deal. Fly the airplane and everything is fine. There's only ever been like one midair at Oshkosh. The NOTAM works. Most folks who don't make it stop flying the airplane.

Maybe you could pick someone up along the way, or fly to someone else’s airport and fly with their plane. Opens up more possibilities.

I was in one of those RVs

I’m interested in going to EAA Airventures 2018
I live in Southern California and looking for anyone going that might have an open seat.

I’m a pilot and own a Cherokee 140 but not ready to fly in on my own.

Thanks!
PM sent. I have a buddy in the Sacramento area that might be interested in splitting costs.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Back