Oshkosh 2018 Picture Gallery

Yes. You have to remember, it's not crowds of mere people, it's crowds of pilots and other aviation enthusiasts!

The best way I've heard it put: Oshkosh is a group of old friends, new friends, and friends you haven't met yet.

This^

My buddy and I had some of the greatest conversations there with folks we randomly met at breakfast or whatever. Kinship, brotherhood, whatever you want to call it. Great energy.

This^

My buddy and I had some of the greatest conversations there with folks we randomly met at breakfast or whatever. Kinship, brotherhood, whatever you want to call it. Great energy.

This is my favorite thing about aviation in general and especially OSH. You can be sitting beside a millionaire or a farmer and never know it because you have the same things in common. The Citation owner is just as impressed with a nice Cessna 140 and the Cessna 140 owner is with the Citation.

This is my favorite thing about aviation in general and especially OSH. You can be sitting beside a millionaire or a farmer and never know it because you have the same things in common. The Citation owner is just as impressed with a nice Cessna 140 and the Cessna 140 owner is with the Citation.

I love being able to go to the different booths knowing I can't afford it but they still give me the dog and pony show as if I was Warren Buffet. I've gotten some impressive tours of the new biz jets by just walking up and asking "Hey tell me about this plane".

Nice! My son is 18 months old and it was his 2nd Oshkosh too. :) Our family tradition (we can call it that now that we've done it twice, right?) is to take a picture at the arch, just like you!

We should... Uh... Have our kids meet sometime. Yeah, that's it. It'll have nothing to do with them entertaining each other while we talk about airplanes...

We should. I'm terrible about meeting people. Next year I think we are going to look into renting an RV at staying at Scholler for a few days.

Back