#OSH21 Jambalaya/Chili Party Tuesday

How many are you bringing (including you)

• Total voters
There are, literally, tears in my eyes that I could not be there to see some of my most favorite people.

Thanks for everything Grant and Leslie and everyone else! As usual, it was a great time. I saw people there I hadn't seen in a dozen years, and as usual was one of the last few people standing.

I think we're collectively getting older, though, I was showered and in bed by 2 AM...

Some images from early in the evening. I counted 71 people, and thanks to Leslie increasing the size, we were actually able to offer leftovers to go. Aiden celebrated his 16th birthday and Max Flight had a wonderful tribute to Launchpad Marzari and we shared in some of his chocolate. Thanks to everyone for coming! And special thanks to those who helped out in both prep and cleanup. We truly cannot host an event of this size without your assistance!

Looks like a great event, G & L. Hope we are able to make it up there next year to see y'all again - it's been a while!

Enjoyed Grant and Leslie's hospitality, as usual, but...

My son (Alex) picked up the wrong Kidventure backpack when we left the shindig. I think it probably belonged to the son of the Father/Son combo of Big Johnny/Little Johnny from Cali. If anyone has contact information for them, please PM me. We'd like to return it to the proper owner.

Enjoyed Grant and Leslie's hospitality, as usual, but...

My son (Alex) picked up the wrong Kidventure backpack when we left the shindig. I think it probably belonged to the son of the Father/Son combo of Big Johnny/Little Johnny from Cali. If anyone has contact information for them, please PM me. We'd like to return it to the proper owner.

Did you get connected? I saw something that I think was from the other side of this mistaken transaction on the Camp Bacon group on Facebook.

Did you get connected? I saw something that I think was from the other side of this mistaken transaction on the Camp Bacon group on Facebook.
I’ve got Kyle’s information, but don’t have Joni’s info yet. Leslie was reaching out on FB to get it, which is probably what you’re referring to.

Back