OSH incident

He heard that "bare naked ladies" were going to be there and wanted to be first to see them

The icing on the cake: According to Pedersen, "I asked him why he didn't stop. He said he just chose to keep going and that something inside of his head told him to keep continuing to his destination, which was the airport."

Isn't that called Get-There-Itis?

@Acrodustertoo - Glad to see you back. What would Bufford T Justice have done to this sum-*****?

That SOS tent does have some pretty nice looking talent in it from time to time !

That SOS tent does have some pretty nice looking talent in it from time to time !

Yep. Every year, there are a couple of girls who are quite eye catching. And there are usually a couple more who are less so...

Really ????? Ok, I realize that there are probably members of the Gay Pilots Association on here and that's ok. I understand completely :)
Being unimpressed by the "bikini-girls" at SOS doesn't make one gay.

But calling them "talent" might make one a misogynist.

Ease up on the name calling there fella.

The girls there aren't my type, but twice now I've started conversations at the SOS tent that have led to interviews. :)

No idea what you mean....

2zyddn5.jpg

Being unimpressed by the "bikini-girls" at SOS doesn't make one gay.

But calling them "talent" might make one a misogynist.

Ease up on the name calling there fella.

Wait, wait..... is that an RV-6 with a TIP UP canopy in your pic ? Well now that kind of says it all don't you think ? Oh ! And it's an A model too ........that Fort Worth sure is a progressive city nowadays. ;)

Lol. I fell in lust with the Heaven's Landing girl a few years ago at OSH. She had a skimpy angel outfit on and it brought out the devil in me.

Back