Operation: Fly Data Updated

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
Just an FYI, for anyone that noticed a small downtime this evening, I made the official switch to using data direct from the FAA for Operation: Fly.

Benefits:
1. No more inappropriate K ids
2. Easier and more frequent updates (every 56 days IIRC)
3. More data available (and more to be displayed shortly)
4. No need to take downtime to update the database anymore
5. Easier search (no need to try multiple IDs - search on city, state, 4 or 3 letter ids without issue).

I should have July's stats ready to upload sometime after the first of the month. Thanks everyone!

Nice full page article in the current issue of GAN. I've got to do some fun flying in addition to finishing my IR and claim some of the few in Washington that were gobbled up last time around.

Nice full page article in the current issue of GAN. I've got to do some fun flying in addition to finishing my IR and claim some of the few in Washington that were gobbled up last time around.

Just finished reading it. Good article. PoA got a plug too :D

I turned in a trouble ticket a while back on 00V being re-ID'ed to KFLY, but never saw a final back on that one. You get that one?

I turned in a trouble ticket a while back on 00V being re-ID'ed to KFLY, but never saw a final back on that one. You get that one?

Weird! For some reason, the email never sent from the help desk. It has been changed to KFLY as of 7/12/2011.

Back