Online Group Airplane Scheduling with IOS & Android access

maduro

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Maduro
Guys, I am looking into what the best tool would be for airplane scheduling for a flying group with multiple airplanes. I am looking for something with online web access as well as IOS and Android app support. Which one(s) have you guys had good experience with? Thanx.

Aircraftclubs.com or flightschedulepro.com

I have used all of the above. For one plane and 4 partners Google calendar has been super simple and useful.

We use bookourplane.com. 4 pilots, one plane, but I think it handles much more.

I have used all of the above. For one plane and 4 partners Google calendar has been super simple and useful.
I guess it's about how big a group. Yeah a small co-owner group of 3 or 4 with one airplane, Google calendar is more than enough. Make it a flying club with a bunch of members and multiple airplanes you might need more. This is kind of like questions about what airplane to buy - the question is, what's your mission? what do you need to accomplish.

Last edited:
Don't forget that iOS and Android can run web browsers. Some websites look really good and are very easy to use on mobile device browsers. You don't always need (or want) a separate app.

Back