Omaha PIREPs

ktup-flyer

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
ktup-flyer
I’m flying up to Omaha for the College World Series Finals (Hotty Toddy) tomorrow, anyone have any tips? TAC Air over Signature, I assume? How bad are the fees at OMA? Open to restaurant and bar suggestions, too.

You could also fly into KMLE, it will be less expensive and less crowded. Sorry I can't offer much regarding Eppley (KOMA), haven't landed there in years.

You could also fly into KMLE, it will be less expensive and less crowded. Sorry I can't offer much regarding Eppley (KOMA), haven't landed there in years.
I was thinking about CBF and ubering into the city. It’s on my side of Omaha, and I’m assuming will be much less crowded this weekend.

Council Bluffs, if you prefer a typical untowered municipal airport, the kind where the instructor hangs out on a couch waiting for his next lesson.

Omaha if you prefer a busy Class C field with a cushy FBO. It’s as close as possible to the baseball stadium.

With any special event like that, you’ve got to call and ask. Who knows what kind of extra fees they may be charging.

Back