OLEO STRUT SERVICING

Actually didja know, when the tail is down on a 150-172, and the fluid is full, 20 pounds of N2 is all that is needed.

I was going to suggest the same thing.. filled the nose strut on my Cherokee w/ some human mass on the tail; no high pressure anything needed.

My nitrogen Bottle is 2000 psi, but it has a PSI gage and not a welding flow meter. Both valves off, crank open the main bottle valve, then slowly open the outlet valve to 60psi, or whatever your strut is requiring. Bicycle tires are 50 pound range. Nothing heavy duty is needed for hoses if you valve to bottle connection is a direct connection.

My nitrogen Bottle is 2000 psi, but it has a PSI gage and not a welding flow meter. Both valves off, crank open the main bottle valve, then slowly open the outlet valve to 60psi, or whatever your strut is requiring. Bicycle tires are 50 pound range. Nothing heavy duty is needed for hoses if you valve to bottle connection is a direct connection.
Until your hand slips and you dump 2000 psi into that 300 psi rated hose. Sorry I will use a proper setup when working with those possible pressures.

Until your hand slips and you dump 2000 psi into that 300 psi rated hose. Sorry I will use a proper setup when working with those possible pressures.

Impossible with the set-up I have with the pressure regular had mounted to the top of the bottle.

Back