Old aviation publication

Reedster

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Reed
I am such a pack rat. Although I think I kept it because it has a picture of Meigs Field on it.

Who remembers these? Definitely before the internets.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    653.4 KB · Views: 101
For the most part he was really good for the city. But when it comes to Meigs, I completely agree.

Yes he was such a great mayor, Chicago can thank him and his cronies for its low crime rate and large budget surplus.

Yes he was such a great mayor, Chicago can thank him and his cronies for its low crime rate and large budget surplus.

I think there might be a little bit of a history of that here.

I used to keep those in the plane. Handy for finding restaurants and hotels near the airports. The only problem was it was hard to flip through being bound backwards and having all the text upside down.

AOPA used to give that to you when you joined/renewed your membership. Think one had a choice of a hat or Airport book.

I am such a pack rat. Although I think I kept it because it has a picture of Meigs Field on it.

Too bad it is not in the Classifieds forum. Otherwise I'd be inclined to offering you a nickel for it. Back then, that was a lot of money. A nickel would get you a ... and .... and .... and half of .... .... ... :)

I think that one is broken. It's upside down! Have you tried turning off the rotation lock on that?

You know what is weird, if I look at it in the post, it is upside down, but if I click on it to expand it, it is right side up.

Back