Ohio Aviation Maintenance Symposium

Skylane81E

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Duncan
I'll be there tomorrow, any other local mechanics going to be there?

I was scheduled to go, but I don't think its gonna happen.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9330 using Tapatalk

Roger, I was going to go specifically to get my 8hrs in but as I was filling out my paperwork I found I had forgotten about an annual I did on my ticket so I don't NEED to go. Still going, just don't have to get up at the butt crack of dawn to get there for the first classes.

I've got my eight hrs of boredom coming tomorrow. I always felt that the seminars were a lot better back in the 80s. At least I would walk away with a bit of FAA fear afterwards.
Today it's more about listening to vendors. I meet the renewal requirements but it's a least a chance to catch up with some of the IA crowd.

I understand they will be passing on the new secret IA handshake.

I just did the 8 hrs online. Cheaper than driving halfway across the state to the seminars or getting a hotel...

I got my annuals in so I met with my PMI up there and got my card signed, then just cherry picked the classes I thought would be useful.

So I learned about exhaust systems, what Roy Williams has been seeing wrong with the stuff sent in for repair, care and feeding of batteries.

Was also a good chance to use the plane.

I got my annuals in so I met with my PMI up there and got my card signed, then just cherry picked the classes I thought would be useful.

So I learned about exhaust systems, what Roy Williams has been seeing wrong with the stuff sent in for repair, care and feeding of batteries.

Was also a good chance to use the plane.

Are you going to the one in Wilmington too? I plan on making that one for sure, just to mingle a bit if nothing else.

I'll make sure to look you up

-VanDy

Back