Oh what fun it is to fly.......

Kaye

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
iPlaneless
...... in a 2 seat DA20!

Okay, so the rhythm doesn't quite work, but I had a blast last night getting checked out in the Eclipse. I haven't flown anything else except the Trinidad in a couple of years, and I had an absolute hoot! Talk about "light on it's feet". Just popped up off the runway, and I had a heck of a time at first getting the little devil down for landing. I've been flying a brick for so long I forgot there are planes out there that glide, and glide, and glide............:D

I'm definitely going to have to do this more often!! :yes:

Kaye

Oh, and I'm getting worried that the Trinnie won't make it back from annual in time for Gaston's. But I'll be damned if I miss it, so I may be getting checked out in a G1000 DA40 soon.

Cool, Kaye! Was that at Aviation Adventures at Leesburg? (I may be misremembering the name of the FBO, but they come to Fly-In each year with an airplane and a small tent.) I've always wanted to fly one, but the FBO at FDK won't put one on the line.

Cool, Kaye! Was that at Aviation Adventures at Leesburg? (I may be misremembering the name of the FBO, but they come to Fly-In each year with an airplane and a small tent.) I've always wanted to fly one, but the FBO at FDK won't put one on the line.

Yep, Aviation Adventures. It was a blast! You should come down and fly one.

Glad you liked it. I'm going to try one this July in Kona. I'm looking forward to it.

Back