Oh waaaaa waaaaa, now I gotta pump my own gas!

Sooooo. Do you take the lawmower to the gas station where the dude fills it?

I'm a bit lost on the whole logistics of not being able to legally pump your own gas (where applicable).

Is there state licensing of gas pumpers? Do they have to be in possession of their gas pumper license and a state issued photo ID while pumping gas?

Is there some annual recurrent gas pumper training?

What's the penalty for pumping gas if you aren't legally capable?

Last edited:
Sooooo. Do you take the lawmower to the gas station where the dude fills it?

I'm a bit lost on the whole logistics of not being able to legally pump your own gas (where applicable).

Is there state licensing of gas pumpers? Do they have to be in possession of their gas pumper license and a state issued photo ID while pumping gas?

Is there some annual recurrent gas pumper training?

What's the penalty for pumping gas if you aren't legally capable?

Things that make you go hmmm....

When I went to NJ last year to buy my plane I had no idea they only had full service. Went to fill up the rental car and couldn’t figure out wtf the guy was doing. I was in a shady neighborhood so that didn’t help

When I went to NJ last year to buy my plane I had no idea they only had full service. Went to fill up the rental car and couldn’t figure out wtf the guy was doing. I was in a shady neighborhood so that didn’t help

Almost the same experience last time I was up there to visit relatives. Unfortunately had to fill up on the Jersey side as I was returning the rental to the Philly airport, just across from NJ, and leaving on a flight there. They sure don't provide any service that I saw and took their time.

Back