Oh! the horror!

perhaps Jay, I just realized that maybe Frank attached something but it got deleted to save space on servers. Other than that, its 3 AM in Iowa and I have a report on a FORTRAN program that solves for Flow in a Tank. And boy am I doing everything I can to not work on this stupid report. I hate LaTeX!

Wow you are burning the midnight oil out there....Always good to have some company on the boards late at night.

you betcha Jay. We are working until 6 AM or so and then calling it. Off to Perkins for Tremendous Twelve breakfast and then maybe some sleep before 9 AM class. Might have to skip a few classes today so that I can sleep before my student at 4:30 this afternoon.

Sigh. OTOH I'm simply suffering from insomnia
eusa_wall.gif

Ahh Richard, that will be me in a few hours when I try to get some sleep...no matter how long I work 3rd I still don't seem to get into a sleeping habit that works..but it's only temp.

Ahh Richard, that will be me in a few hours when I try to get some sleep...no matter how long I work 3rd I still don't seem to get into a sleeping habit that works..but it's only temp.
Worked third shift for four years in a row in the 90's, been screwed up ever since :eek:

woohoo still awake, 21 hours and counting. report is nearly finished. just finished gourmet breakfast at Perkins!

LMAO well must have been a fun night for ya.
Its ok I wont hold it against ya.

Don't see pictures done that way on computers too often anymore. Brings back some old memories.
Any hams remember the images sent via RTTY? Or, the paper tape format used to preserve a "file"?

Any hams remember the images sent via RTTY? Or, the paper tape format used to preserve a "file"?

I recall sitting in my stepfather's ham shack and watching him do SSTV stuff if that counts for anything :D

Back