Oh man. :(

Hey look at the bright side, at least it isn'rt scheduled to MSP....

I think Brett Farve is going to just go to MS to drink a Mr. PIB. :D

Now will they replace the FARVE fix with something else and move FARVE to MS?

Why the hell else would a CJ be going to po-dunk nowhere, Mississippi? :D

I was counting on that being the logic...

I went to the airport to buy charts this evening, and I saw the plane on the ramp. I didn't get a chance to ask Grant what kind of a mood Brett was in. No matter what happens now, a sad end to something great. :(

I was counting on that being the logic...

I went to the airport to buy charts this evening, and I saw the plane on the ramp. I didn't get a chance to ask Grant what kind of a mood Brett was in. No matter what happens now, a sad end to something great. :(

Waaa waaa. As a Bears fan, I find it funny that Bret's favorability rating has fallen to 47%. The oddest thing is to think that a football player even HAS a favorable rating. :dunno::dunno:

It is really interesting to see Packers fans turn on him. Who'd have thought?

prescription pain killers cheaper in MS?

Waaa waaa. As a Bears fan, I find it funny that Bret's favorability rating has fallen to 47%. The oddest thing is to think that a football player even HAS a favorable rating. :dunno::dunno:

It is really interesting to see Packers fans turn on him. Who'd have thought?

Jeez, I never heard of such a thing. I guess there's a pollster for everything.

I ain't turning on him. Heck, he's the main reason I'm a Packers fan - He made the games exciting. Regardless, he did great things for the Pack and the city of Green Bay and it's really sad to see him go out like this. I can't imagine him wearing anyone else's colors. :(

Good one!

Well it does look like Favre is Jetting away from Green Bay.

Tampa will be in mourning today. They had hoped to get him.

What the joke on Leno last night? Something about knowing that Favre was getting old if he was moving to Florida? :D But, the Jets? Oh well.

Go Seahawks!

attachment.php

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Attachments

• DQFb.JPG
    DQFb.JPG
    138.1 KB · Views: 173

OK, Scott, that one's pretty good!

I couldn't believe when he said in his opening press conference with the JETS that he would always be a PACKER! What a self-indulgent little twerp! Sometimes with age you learn to keep your mouth shut. He apparently hasn't arrived there yet. To say that in front of a team that is going to pay you $12 million? What an idiot.

Now, that may be true, but you don't have to go and say that. I think Mike Ditka would always be a Bear, but he didn't express his devotion to George Halas or the Bears organization when he left - he saved that for when he became a Hall of Famer.

Back