Off to prison for you sir!

Deserves more than a year in prison and a brutal A$% whoopin...

That is why I'm not interested in buying major components like that off eBay.

If your buying your parts off eBay, I question your sanity in the first place.

E bay for parts,doesn't make a lot of sense .

If your buying your parts off eBay, I question your sanity in the first place.

Why? For many parts it's a great marketplace.

Make sure you read the story...wasn't just the propeller! And because of all that, 1 year is DEFINITELY too short a time.

Make sure you read the story...wasn't just the propeller! And because of all that, 1 year is DEFINITELY too short a time.

Yeah, he didn't just sell a defective prop, he committed several acts of fraud in the process. I would think stamping a false serial number on it would be a felony, at least under these circumstances, so the 1 year kinda surprised me. I guess the federal prisons are too full of people doing life for transporting pot.

That's him!

I would bet that Warrior in the drink was not an "accident" either.... Best place to ditch a good running plane is right where he made his successful water landing... Several thousand feet deep and the insurance company ain't gonna go pull it up.....

It would be interesting see how much it was insured for ..:dunno:..

He probably claimed it had a $100,000 glass panel, new interior, new paint, new motor and prop and was worth $250,000...

A question to insurance savvy people here... If someone called an broker and buys a " unusual" policy... Do they actually go out and look at the plane to confirm the value ?

I would have ditched on the flats if I was ditching on purpose, the plane would have been every bit as totaled. As for the panel, you have to substantiate proof, yeah, he could if he wanted.

I would have ditched on the flats if I was ditching on purpose, the plane would have been every bit as totaled. As for the panel, you have to substantiate proof, yeah, he could if he wanted.

So.... Henning, can you fire up that supercharged , Hydrogen fueled IPad and find the insurance pay out amount on that Warrior.....:dunno::dunno:

Oh for the days when the sheriff could get by with taking some clearly out of control punk out behind the barn and give them an attitude adjustment. A year in a Federal jail is being WAY too easy on this guy.

There is something you don't have access too??:dunno:....

I am SHOCKED.....:yikes::yikes::yikes::hairraise::hairraise::hairraise::D

I could call in a marker with a buddy if it was worth it, but directly, no, I have no need. That would use a phone though, no iPad.;)

Oh for the days when the sheriff could get by with taking some clearly out of control punk out behind the barn and give them an attitude adjustment. A year in a Federal jail is being WAY too easy on this guy.

Uncle Guido can do that. :yes:

I was under the impression the crash was several miles west of West end and over DEEP water.. ie, several thousand feet deep...:yikes:

Those pics do tell quite a story though.....

Hard to believe they didn't split the case and look at the crank /bearings /rods/ oil pump... That would have only taken a couple of hours to do and it would have shown what the "slight knock" was...:rolleyes:

What should be the punishment for a DME that was caught pencil whipping A&P licenses?

Everyone that ever took an exam from him had to go back and do all the writtens and Orals again....as 709 checks.

He lost his license with no jail time.

What should be the punishment for a DME that was caught pencil whipping A&P licenses?

Everyone that ever took an exam from him had to go back and do all the writtens and Orals again....as 709 checks.

He lost his license with no jail time.

There was one in Central Florida that was caught. Not only did his applicants get 709'd, but the DME became a guest of the government for several years, as well as revocation of all of his certificates.

I was under the impression the crash was several miles west of West end and over DEEP water.. ie, several thousand feet deep...:yikes:

Those pics do tell quite a story though.....

Hard to believe they didn't split the case and look at the crank /bearings /rods/ oil pump... That would have only taken a couple of hours to do and it would have shown what the "slight knock" was...:rolleyes:

:confused: Someone tell me what PA28-151 came with a constant speed prop.:dunno: The only ones I know of are the Arrow, the 235, and Turbo Dakota. I have seen one Cherokee 180 with a conversion, but that's it. Something not right, this guy's rep makes me think that there may be a data tag issue here...

Back