O.J. TV coverage. What say you?

Is there too much O.J. in the slammer coverage?

• Hell no! I want 24 hour O.J. news.

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • All that media attention is just right! Keep it cominn!

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Coverage should be limited to a short segment.

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • O.J. should be ignored by the media.

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 31 59.6%

• Total voters

RotaryWingBob

En-Route
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
iHover
It struck me last night that the cable news outlets were doing wall-to-wall coverage of the fact that ole O.J. is back in the slammer.

Trouble is, I don't really give a rat's behind about O.J. :D

But having an inquiring mind, I thought I'd check to see if I was the only one who doesn't care -- hence this poll!

What do you think about the O.J. busted again coverage on TV?

I don't really care about OJ, but him going to jail for robbery is sort of like Al Capone going to jail for tax evasion.

I am glad that I am again overseas for an OJ scandal. his low speed chase happened when I was in China so I did not get to see it. Now I am in Spain, person asked me today when he heard two Americans talking about OJ who OJ is. Ahhh to be blissfully ignorant of that miscreant would be paradise.

... his low speed chase happened when I was in China so I did not get to see it....

I always thought it would be funny if Ford released a special "O.J." model Bronco.

It would be white, have racing slicks for better highway speed, and come with various forms of incriminating evidence in the back seat.

This is another reason I'm glad I don't have cable or broadcast TV. Filter my news with RSS and NPR, and read three papers online each morning.

Cheers,

-Andrew

I caught the Goldmans on Oprah. They intend to let O.J. know that he can't "clever" his way out of having the $30M civil judgment hanging over head. That's why they took the book and pierced through the elaborate trust he set up to get $millions out of it.

O.J. will skate on the robbery charge. What will be fun to watch is having the court say the stuff does belong to O.J. and turn it over to the Goldmans.

We know somethings gotta break. The poor guy can't live on solely the NFL pension forever. The book is about as dieparate a move as he could make, but maybe Fox will arrange a TV special, mini series, for him to confess live.

I still wanna know how his kids have reconciled this. They even say OJ discussed "If I Did It" with the kids. They gotta know he killed mom. Maybe he's gotten them to buy into his "She had it comin' " argument - which the book is evidently full of.

Last edited:
I still wanna know how his kids have reconciled this. They ever say OJ discussed "If I Did It" with the kids. They gotta know he killed mom. Maybe he's gotten them to buy into his "She had it comin' " argument - which the book is evidently full of.
Aren't his kids a mess? Drugs, arrests, etc? That may be because they have not been able to reconcile this.

I am tired of hearing about OJ. Who cares? Just another rich celeb who thinks he can get away with murder. A thug and a bully. I hope he gets life without parole.
Lawyer is spinning it to say "HE" didn't have a gun. Excuse me but it's still armed robbery. Toss his butt in jail and flush the key!

I care as much about OJ as I did about Anna Nichole ... 30 seconds of air time each and I had 29 seconds more than I cared to hear ...

I am tired of hearing about OJ. Who cares? Just another rich celeb who thinks he can get away with murder. A thug and a bully. I hope he gets life without parole.
Lawyer is spinning it to say "HE" didn't have a gun. Excuse me but it's still armed robbery. Toss his butt in jail and flush the key!

Correction. He's the one that DID get away with a brutal DOUBLE murder.

The only justice will be if his ass winds up in gen pop in prison. There are dozens of 'special friends' that just can't wait to make him a heine-honey.

A nice thing about being in Australia right now is that their television doesn't even admit to having heard of OJ, or his troubles. The only news I get is on the internet. Fine with me. If found guilty I hope he gets the maximum sentence and we never hear of him again.

Re: OJ did it this time

Yep, he did it last time too.
That is what I was thinking too. I glad he did not bail as he really is a flight risk. Now we will see how he wiggles out of this. Because we all should have learned from the last time he was in a court that a certain class of people get special treatment, that you cannot say certain things about them, that they are different and need special handling. Those people are what we would call rich. But OJ is not as rich as he once was so he may get everyday regular people justice.

Lt. Clint Nichols said Sunday. "Having said that, the manner in which this property was taken, we have a responsibility to look into that, irregardless of who the property belonged to."

Well, Apparently Lt Nichols is a moron. Irregardless of what anyone says.

Do you think after he somehow buys his freedom this time he'll release his newest book - "IF I Did It... AGAIN"

Glad they're ignoring this in Australia. Watching Cricket on TV instead. As much as it scares me, after reading a Wiki article on the basics of the game, I can actually follow it and understand much of it. Don't think it will replace college football, but it beats wall to wall OJ. :yes:

Back