Nudity: Art? Means of Protest? Police dodging tactic?

Greebo

N9017H - C172M (1976)
Display Name

Display name:
Retired Evil Overlord
Well - the first is subjective, I suppose, but #2 and #3 - believe it or not, yes:

Nudes protest bullfights
Strippers distract cops to help strippers escape
(Ok, they were really an illegal logging operation, but the pun was too tasty to resist...)

One wonders (well, this one wonders) that if certain cultures weren't so uptight about nudity, whether this means of protest or criminal evasion would have any effect?

One also wonders whether this is an approach we'll see more in the future in this country. This could be good or bad, I suppose...depending on the group using it as a means of protest...

Greebo said:
One also wonders whether this is an approach we'll see more in the future in this country. This could be good or bad, I suppose...depending on the group using it as a means of protest...

You mean like good if the Adult entertainment busnesses are protesting some rules, but bad if Seniors are protesting medicare cuts?????

Greebo said:
The stepfather of a friend of mine lives in a nudist community. Recently he celebrated his 75 birthday with a bunch of his friends and neighbors at my friend's house, and we were invited. Although everyone remained clothed throughout, I found myself wanting to gouge out my eyes anyway.

I predict organizations will be opening up their wallets to hire Joe Williams for this.

:eek:

-Rich

Some people look good nude, some people don't. If we're going to allow nudity, I think we should have standards...preferably MINE. ;)

Ken Ibold said:
Although everyone remained clothed throughout, I found myself wanting to gouge out my eyes anyway.
Ken you owe me a new keyboard!!! Bwahahahaha! :rofl:

-Rich

MOST people do not look good without clothing. Not only should we make the laws stricter, we should ban any form of spandex for people weighing over x lbs. And ban bikinis and speedos using the same weight criteria.

Anthony said:
MOST people do not look good without clothing. Not only should we make the laws stricter, we should ban any form of spandex for people weighing over x lbs. And ban bikinis and speedos using the same weight criteria.
I don't agree with weight. I think proportions need to be regulated. I've dated some big women (and married then divorced one of them) who looked darn good in a bikini. They just happened to be taller and have larger frames.

Brian Austin said:
I don't agree with weight. I think proportions need to be regulated. I've dated some big women (and married then divorced one of them) who looked darn good in a bikini. They just happened to be taller and have larger frames.

Whatever. You got my point. With all the laws and regs we have to deal with today, I'm surprised this isn't one of them.

rpadula said:
I predict organizations will be opening up their wallets to hire Joe Williams for this.

:eek:

-Rich

Hey, baby, hire me and you get all this... bet you can't wait to see me naked!!

Joe Williams said:

Sorry, Joe. You came to mind when I started reading this, too. But your comeback is perfect. Yikes!

Ghery said:
Sorry, Joe. You came to mind when I started reading this, too. But your comeback is perfect. Yikes!

Of course I came to mind... I'm the man every one wants to be :D

Joe Williams said:
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. :vomit:

-Rich

Brian Austin said:
Some people look good nude, some people don't. If we're going to allow nudity, I think we should have standards...preferably MINE. ;)

Ahhh, but there's the rub...I don't meet my own standards....:hairraise:

Rich. If the previous post made you puke don't look at Eamon's. I think I'm ruined for life.

Eamon said:
So do skinny girls :)

Looks like the checkout girl at a grocery store when I was last in the Loudoun County/Washington,DC area. Shoulda told her to eat the carton of ice cream I was buying...

I don't know which is worse actually.

maybe split the difference - they'd both be fat but not as bad.

Eamon said:
Some large women look good in swim suits :)
PERSONAL FOUL! 20 yard penalty for Eamon.

(Don't worry Anthony, I could tell from the thumbnail it was bad news)

-Rich

Eamon said:
So do skinny girls :)
And another 10 yards for piling on!

DISQUALIFIED for uploading it as a 1.7Meg BMP, too!

-Rich

/Reaching for the negative reputation button.
//Skinny girl needs a sammich.
///Or three.

Back