Now this guy is pulling YouTube views

They’ve always had fun content. I kept forgetting to subscribe so thanks for the thread. Remembered to hit the button this time. Ha.

That's a big gun. I love his intro where he makes himself look old, with a picture of Hickock45! :D:D

Not only pulling views but making a ton of money too. 7 million subscribers.

Not only pulling views but making a ton of money too. 7 million subscribers.

According to most of the pro YouTubers, 7 million subs isn’t THAT much money anymore. Especially after the Great Demonitization a couple of years ago.

Most make more money by far off much smaller groups of people supporting them via Patreon, and selling swag or other products promoted by the channel.

According to most of the pro YouTubers, 7 million subs isn’t THAT much money anymore. Especially after the Great Demonitization a couple of years ago.

Most make more money by far off much smaller groups of people supporting them via Patreon, and selling swag or other products promoted by the channel.

I bet he does. :D

I base this on other videos I've watched where the Youtubers tell what they make a month. For instance, this guy makes a hundred grand a month and doesn't even have a million subscribers. With 7 mil viewers I bet he's raking it in.

I bet he does. :D

I base this on other videos I've watched where the Youtubers tell what they make a month. For instance, this guy makes a hundred grand a month and doesn't even have a million subscribers. With 7 mil viewers I bet he's raking it in.

He appears to also cram six or seven commercials into each video (this is selectable) and frankly, probably also full of ****. Know what the first mandatory video was when I clicked on it? One of those dudes selling you “secret government ways to become rich”. LOL.

That dude ain’t paying Google squat. And if he ain’t paying, the guy receiving the ad revenue isn’t getting paid either.

No normal audience will sit through six commercials on a YouTube channel. Except his get rich quick viewers. Did you notice the rest of his YT catalog?

I suspect you did and you’re being sarcastic haha.

I noticed he made a little circle jerk with his get rich quick buddies to host each other’s ads too. LOL.

But you know, now that I think about it, Bryan-y did upgrade from a Cirrus to a Grumman when his channel took off. He couldn’t have made all of that money flight instructing! :)

Back