Novelty Shirts for Pilots- A Must Have For Every Pilot

Danny

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Danny
Hey Y'all! :)
Unique novelty pilot tees for sale. Also available in hoodie, long sleeve and women's tees.

--> Click Here to place your order.
Sky%20is%20Home_zpslusla5rw.jpg

More Options: With the Stearman | With the Helicopter
4c6uMqf.jpg

Last edited:
I don't mean to offend, but there is no way my aversion to narcicism would allow me to wear a shirt like that. I know very few pilots who would. Nice layout, however.

I don't mean to offend, but there is no way my aversion to narcicism would allow me to wear a shirt like that. I know very few pilots who would. Nice layout, however.

I wouldn't wear it either, nor own it. Sorry.

Not a mod, but reminding people not to comment negatively on items for sale under the Classified section per the PoA rules of conduct. Think of what Mom told you to do when you have nothing nice to say. :)

Not a mod, but reminding people not to comment negatively on items for sale under the Classified section per the PoA rules of conduct. Think of what Mom told you to do when you have nothing nice to say. :)
That is not what the rules say.

"When a Participant lists an item for sale, please do not comment on the value or quality of the goods offered, unless specifically requested by the original Participant."

I did not comment on the value or quality, other than to say it was a nice layout, so maybe I need to remove that comment. I was not personally attacking the op either.

This is a pretty normal example of the type of the shirts you see people wearing at fly-ins/Oshkosh/etc. So there are a lot of people who would purchase a shirt like this. I think it'll sell just fine.

Looks nice, one of the funniest novelty shirts I've seen is "Remove Before Flight" women's T-shirt and underwear.

That is not what the rules say.

"When a Participant lists an item for sale, please do not comment on the value or quality of the goods offered, unless specifically requested by the original Participant."

I did not comment on the value or quality, other than to say it was a nice layout, so maybe I need to remove that comment. I was not personally attacking the op either.

If you don't think that:

"I don't mean to offend, but there is no way my aversion to narcicism would allow me to wear a shirt like that. I know very few pilots who would. "

is a "comment on the value or quality of the goods offered", then I guess we speak a different language. :)

If you don't think that:

"I don't mean to offend, but there is no way my aversion to narcicism would allow me to wear a shirt like that. I know very few pilots who would. "

is a "comment on the value or quality of the goods offered", then I guess we speak a different language. :)
Fair enough; what is your native language? :)

Amazon has a few Airplane! movie shirts. Ive got a couple.

Added more options. :) More coming soon!

Sure there will be mixed feedback on this topic. Heck, on ANY topic. Us pilots are mostly arrogant and argumentative bunch. ;)

If you don't like the shirt, don't buy it and don't wear it.
I myself won't buy it for myself (not because I dislike it but I have enough to wear). But my wife keeps buying me aviation-related T-shirts etc. Can't compete with that. :D

Danny, have you considered adding the originator of that quote to your design?

Back