Note burning party!!!

Dave Siciliano

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Siciliano
Well, finally got a large note on a subdivision paid off! Timing was wonderful as I'm off for a couple weeks on my annual vacation with nieces (to Hawaii again this year).

So, when I get back, there will be a celebration with several friends where some liquor may be consumed in larger than normal quantities and a fireplace will be needed! Might even have to follow the note burning with tossing a few glasses into the fireplace after a toast. Luckily, I'll be making a toast rather than being toast <g>

I also posted this on AvSig.

Best,

Dave

As Ruby and the Romantics said: our day will come!

Good to hear Dave!

dave - that has GOT to be a relief :)

Thanks. Yes, a real relief! Note was originated on phase I of a II phase subdivision about five years ago and rolled into phase II. Spring of '09 my lender tanked and I had to refinance at a time when lenders didn't want RE loans. Great builders, note was current, low LTV but new lender wanted additional collateral, interest and RE taxes for the coming year and mucho $$$ in CDs. It was almost eight figures in size at one time!

Completely paid now; ahead of schedule, was current the entire time!

Still have a lot of lots left with no debt and homebuilders are quietly working away at them <g>

I'll be celebrating a bit early with my nieces on our annual trip (Hawaii again this year).

Aloha,

Dave

Thanks. Yes, a real relief! Note was originated on phase I of a II phase subdivision about five years ago and rolled into phase II. Spring of '09 my lender tanked and I had to refinance at a time when lenders didn't want RE loans. Great builders, note was current, low LTV but new lender wanted additional collateral, interest and RE taxes for the coming year and mucho $$$ in CDs. It was almost eight figures in size at one time!

Completely paid now; ahead of schedule, was current the entire time!

Goes to show dem bankers still don't know nuttin'.

(Spike quietly volunteers to carry bags on trip...)

Dear Dave,

I am accepting donations to repaint my plane.

Thanks,

Ed

Thats great Dave. I'm working hard toward that day as well. Not for an entire subdivision mind you.

Dave, great news! Enjoy Hawaii.

Where in Hawaii? We're off to Kauai for almost 2 weeks, leaving this coming Tuesday morning.

Dear Dave,

I am accepting donations to repaint my plane.

Thanks,

Ed

Don't know what to say ed! l'd like to be a friend but just can't seem to focus on paint right now for some reason. Excellent margaritas here at the Sheraton Oahu!

Last edited:
Girls wanted to see the big island. I have a friend on Oahu. We love maui; so, were moving around!

If you decide to come out to Kauai in your travels, we'll be there from the 10th through the 22nd. PM me and I'll give you my cell phone number.

You know what they say about the development biz. Whatever you made on this one is just the down-payment on the next deal.

Hopefully, hard work will payoff here in the future. Fingers crossed!

Don't know what to say ed! l'd like to be a friend but just can't seem to focus on paint right now for some reason. Excellent margaritas here at the Sheraton Oahu!

While I have never enjoyed Hawaiian margaritas, I have found them to be an excellent distraction. ;)

Interesting side note: While in Mexico, our guide (Mexican) was jokingly making fun of us tourists for having margaritas. "Those are tourist drinks!" Then he had one (having never had one previously) and said "Wow, this is pretty good." "Us tourists aren't so dumb!" We all got a good laugh. :)

If you decide to come out to Kauai in your travels, we'll be there from the 10th through the 22nd. PM me and I'll give you my cell phone number.

Will do but probability coefficient isn't high. My nieces seem to have overlooked the activities for our short eleven day trip!

While I have never enjoyed Hawaiian margaritas, I have found them to be an excellent distraction. ;)

Interesting side note: While in Mexico, our guide (Mexican) was jokingly making fun of us tourists for having margaritas. "Those are tourist drinks!" Then he had one (having never had one previously) and said "Wow, this is pretty good." "Us tourists aren't so dumb!" We all got a good laugh. :)

Were hard at work here soaking up sun, eating things were not supposed to getting the bar tab to exceed that of the room. Real challenges!

You know what they say about the development biz. Whatever you made on this one is just the down-payment on the next deal.

Reading me like a book!
Posting on this pda is a pia. I type on thing and it decides to correct me; waikili comes out xndifkf! May need Hawaiian spell checker, no internet connection--it would cost two mrgaritas a day! Besides, room service doesn't have one and out of room forays are limited.

Bad thing about these pdas pics don't turn out well with mrgaritas finger prints on lens. Well work on new ones tonight!

Attachments

• IMAG0040.jpg
    IMAG0040.jpg
    817.7 KB · Views: 16

Same with all silly tropical drinks. They're silly, but darn good most of the time. Especially Mai Tais on a veranda near Hanalei.

Reading me like a book!
Posting on this pda is a pia. I type on thing and it decides to correct me; waikili comes out xndifkf! May need Hawaiian spell checker, no internet connection--it would cost two mrgaritas a day! Besides, room service doesn't have one and out of room forays are limited.

Both places we're staying on Kauai have free internet. What's wrong with the place you're staying? :D

Same with all silly tropical drinks. They're silly, but darn good most of the time. Especially Mai Tais on a veranda near Hanalei.

I love Hanalei. The only question in the next two weeks is "how many times do we drive up there?" :cheerswine:

One disadvantage here! Many other pulses, and we didn't want to spend a lot of time on the net! We were trying to get away.

Today seems to be dedicated to watching hot lava flow into the sea!

Wonderful dinner last night at a place called monettes. Were staying at the Hapuna beach prince hotel. Quite the place. Don't know how I got in!

It doesn't count unless you flew the Baron to Hawaii.

Seriously, congrats Dave. :cheerswine:

Today seems to be dedicated to watching hot lava flow into the sea!

Wonderful dinner last night at a place called monettes. Were staying at the Hapuna beach prince hotel. Quite the place. Don't know how I got in!
The let you in because we told them you were a big real estate developer tycoon. I'm surprised first round of the drinks weren't free! BTW congrats on the debt retirement.:cheerswine:

Back