Not Very Smart

kyleb

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Drake the Outlaw
My 5 year old son and I were in the tool aisle of a local store this evening. I was looking at something and he was pillaging the shelves, which is what 5 year old boys seem to do.

He picked up a pair of Vice Grips and asked "Daddy, are these the strongest ones in the world?"

I answered that I didn't know.

He responded "Is it because you're not very smart?"

You'd better be saving....That kid's going to law school.

Apple hit the ground and kept rolling!!

This is the same child who survived asking Mommy "Why are you so fat?" a week or so ago.

He's on a roll...

:rofl:

Teach him Dad, you know, before the "cute" runs out.

Out of the mouths of babes ...

I must have went on a rant about fat people once in front of our daughter who was maybe three or four at the time.

We were in the checkout aisle at the grocery store ... daughter in the kiddy seat ... this portly lady turned around and said something like "what a cute little girl!" ... daughter looked her square in the eye and said "my Daddy doesn't like fat people!" :mad2:

My 5 year old son and I were in the tool aisle of a local store this evening. I was looking at something and he was pillaging the shelves, which is what 5 year old boys seem to do.

He picked up a pair of Vice Grips and asked "Daddy, are these the strongest ones in the world?"

To be honest he was right.

If you were smart you would have said....

"No, the strongest ones are on the Snap On truck....based on the price they are the strongest ones in the world!!":D

A coworker of mine had a then five year old. The kid had been to our office countless times to play on the white boards and otherwise have fun on days mommy had to do something else. Still, when you asked him where his father works, he'd say "Lowe's."

You should have replied to that with:

A very smart person knows what he doesn't know. Some "kids" never learn that.

Back